• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

DEADLINE DAY Doo Doo's (Predictions and general shyte)

Reggie_Mentalist

Jamie Redknapp
My first ever new thread, if it survives !

My predictions for tomorrow :-

IN's : Welbeck (Loan), Stambouli, Morgan S,

OUT's : Lennon, Sandro, Soldado, Holtby.

Levy "special" = 1 off ! (Anounced 15 minutes before deadline ends)

Pretty decent guesses…I'd be in and around that…Lennon and Sandro to 'Arry. Would take Wellbeck for sure.

Im not going to predict who, but ive got a feeling theres a more couple more incomings after Stambouli...

I predict we will not sign the commanding cm or deadly cf that we are in desperate need of, yet there will be bull**** rumours right up until 11 that Levy is still in Enfield "working on something" despite the complex being obviously shut for the night.

Here's one. This is just guessing, but would young Illaramendi be a good loan option for us?? He joined Real last season but faces one hell of a fight to get into their team and needs minutes. Surely our "special relationship" could help here?

Anyways, I reckon we will end up with Welbeck and Stromboli, with MS being nothing more than a whisper. Likely Soton will say that they don't have time to get a replacement in even after we make a big bid. Sandro and Holtby to leave.

IN

Schneiderlin - £15m + Townsend
Stambouli - £6m
Wellbeck - Loan
Falcao - Loan

OUT

Lennon unfortunately - Loan to Sunderland/Southampton
Townsend - PX - See above
Holtby - £4m
Sandro - Manure Loan
Kaboul - released or loan

My guess.

IN: Welbeck (Loan), Stambouli, Schneiderlin (still believe it'll happen)
OUT: Holtby (Hamburg), Paulinho (only if Schneiderlin comes), Townsend (Southampton), Sandro (Napoli)

Then some loans...

:(

:(

OUT's : Lennon, Soldado,

praying-gopher1.jpg

In: Stambaouli, Welbeck
Out: Townsend, Sandro, Holtby, Fryers

60% chance (figures based on nothing at all): Schneiderlin

If it were up to me Sandro most certainly wouldn't be sold.

Wonder if we might sent Bentaleb out on loan.

Wouldn't be against selling Dembele either, doesn't look like he will fulfil his potential.

QPR hope to complete double LOAN move for Sandro and Lennon...

I might actually be ok with that .. a loan for two of our midfielders while Poch sorts out the system and decides if we want them back.

We would be nuts to get rid of any of our strikers (the bench today was very bare for attacking)

Could see Townsend/Holtby sold, would sell Dembele myself.

Concern if we sell Townsend and loan Lennon, we need a player in that has pace.

Loan move for Sandro and Lennon? I would go for it, if there isnt any other sides wanting to pay £12 mill for Sandro and £8-10 for Lennon. On to tomorrows prediction: Stambouli in, that's it I guess. Wont have my hopes crushed for Morgan, but would be over the moon if we could do it.

I might actually be ok with that .. a loan for two of our midfielders while Poch sorts out the system and decides if we want them back.

We would be nuts to get rid of any of our strikers (the bench today was very bare for attacking)

Could see Townsend/Holtby sold, would sell Dembele myself.

Concern if we sell Townsend and loan Lennon, we need a player in that has pace.

By the way its not me speculating, thats just come up on the Daily Mail yellow ticker thing (Sky Sports style). I cant believe we'd loan Lennon and keep Townsend personally...

We won't sign Schneiderlin, any chance for that deal has long gone.

I expect that we'll only sign Stambouli whilst we loan out Townsend and Holtby is sold.

Pretty decent guesses…I'd be in and around that…Lennon and Sandro to 'Arry. Would take Wellbeck for sure.

7 deals in total? Including one deal most likely to be £20m+ Seems like a bit much to expect to me.

I would be happy with Schneiderlin, delighted with him and Welbeck.

Predictions:

Wellbeck (loan) + Stambouli in

Holtby, Sandro (loan) and either Lennon or Townsend (loan) out.

Just please Baldini/Levy/Poch, find an attacking player with genuine technical skill. Please. Anyone.

Back