• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Davinson Sanchez

Clown isn't the word for it. Brainless f*cking bombscare, every f*cking game.

The only reason I can think of that would forgive him and Dier their utter uselessness, is that they are actually enacting a deep cover performance art routine to reaffirm that racism is and always has been utter rubbish. Because Dav's black and Dier's white, but it makes no difference because they are equally f*cking sh*te. :p

I do wonder if we could Chuck him in for a deal for Sabitzer
That would make it more expensive. He looks like his low confidence has sunk without a trace. I’d only we ha d a winning manager who could improve him as a player. And one backed up by a coaching team that is second to none.

That would make it more expensive. He looks like his low confidence has sunk without a trace. I’d only we ha d a winning manager who could improve him as a player. And one backed up by a coaching team that is second to none.
TBF he was the same under Poch after his first season

TBF he was the same under Poch after his first season
I recall him being up and down. And that was also a couple of seasons ago. No progression there. But remember, he’s being coached by the second to none team, so if he doesn’t improve it’s nothing to do with them. Jose is always blameless.

I recall him being up and down. And that was also a couple of seasons ago. No progression there. But remember, he’s being coached by the second to none team, so if he doesn’t improve it’s nothing to do with them. Jose is always blameless.
As was Poch
I mean he really didnt push on IMO sunder him
He has talent big like so many needs afresh start elsewhere ASAP

Almost as big a mystery as why Levy’s transfer committee thought that splurging £42m on such a limited defender (aside from being relatively quick compared to an average CB is there anything Sanchez excels at?) was a good idea :confused:

£42m was including add-ons. £28m was the base fee. I guess we might have paid something in the low £30ms by now. Still more than he's worth mind you!

£42m was including add-ons. £28m was the base fee. I guess we might have paid something in the low £30ms by now. Still more than he's worth mind you!
That makes it a slightly less bad deal!

Although Maguire went for £12m that summer which now looks an absolute steal in comparison.

Almost as big a mystery as why Levy’s transfer committee thought that splurging £42m on such a limited defender (aside from being relatively quick compared to an average CB is there anything Sanchez excels at?) was a good idea :confused:

He looked promising when he first arrived
Athletic quick strong decent in the air etc but he’s gotten progressively worse

Not worth a place and playing him alongside Dier in the middle of the defence is quite frankly just asking for trouble

That makes it a slightly less bad deal!

Although Maguire went for £12m that summer which now looks an absolute steal in comparison.
I said we should go for Maguire...
And the comments were.... he has played for a team that got relegated, nah!!!
Same with Evans on a free
I mean both are miles better at the basics than ours
Dawson was solid at Watford too
City paid £45m for a relegated ake (and he defends like a Spurs player TBF)
We don’t need world class centre backs, just ones who do the basics well

We will probably have paid almost all of it by now. While Daniel starts off with attempts of all sorts of things like us winning the quadruple 3 times in a row, eventually after several weeks of tinkling around the terms end up being player playing 40, 60, 80 games and us qualifying for European competition and achievable things like that.

You might be right in that virtually any other pairing would be an improvement on Sanchez and Dier but Slabhead isn’t the answer any more than Evans or Dawson is

Yep.... I was with you on both as well...

I also said Stones would end up a good centre back once he’d learnt where to be ambitious and where not to on the pitch.

The lad at Fulham is one that we should be all over if they drop down to the Championship IMO.... but there are lots of CBS all over Europe that would significantly improve us.

Back