• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Davinson Sanchez

Thought he was ropey first half, but had a good 2nd half and won his battle v Mitrovic.

Hopefully, next season he can stay injury free and be consistent. Been an up and down season for him, but that's not uncommon for young defenders. His 3rd season will be an important one I think, I'd hope he kicks on and starts to become our most important centre-half.

Terrible for about 55/60 minutes, but finished the game well.

The ref really needs to get pulled up on the booking though absolute joke, we have to appeal that? Same with Rose.
I agree, even more so with the Rose one. I'm all for punishing diving, but when players don't their reputations should be restored. Tyler the clam said Llorente should have been booked for diving too. I would have let both slide if Salah is punished and suitably, i.e multiple yellows and then not given an actual penalty for the boy who cried wolf lesson...

Thought he was up and down - not as good as last season, so pleasing that Alderweireld and Vertonghen are looking great at the moment.

not good to see ryan (i thought you were retired) babbel outpacing him
Yep, outmuscled by Babbel and thrown like a ragdoll by Mitrovic. Becoming a theme after Rondon and Deeney. Maybe his muscles are just implants and filler?

As others have said he was a bit iffy in the first half but got better as the game went on and impressed at the end. However at 22 years of age he will have games like this but ( imo) he is going to be a massive player for us.

Exactly. Looks like I'm in the minority who actually thought he adjusted well and had a good game. Mitrovic was up for it and can be a real handful and with the Babbel one, he just lost his balance imo.

Yeah, I thought he started very badly but grew into the game and handled Mitrovic well by the end. Almost the exact opposite of the Watford game where he looked great for 60 mins and like Gary Doherty for the last 30.

I suppose these are the inconsistencies you'll get with a centre back of his age.

Dont think he is having a good season, is it second season blues do we think.

The is a player in there, think we are going to have to wait for him to mature.

Back