• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Davinson Sanchez

There is still a lot of fans who will dig at Dier as they had made their mind up he was brick ages ago, however since Conte came he has been one of our better players and he does lead that defense.

I'm not saying he's brick in the slightest. Just if i had my way we'd have 3 class cbs with dier and davies as the rotation options. Again it is not a priority as other areas need looking at. But next season if we have the money i'd hope to. Upgrade lloris aswell if possible.

Then i'd think we'd have a chance at winning the league.

I'm not saying he's brick in the slightest. Just if i had my way we'd have 3 class cbs with dier and davies as the rotation options. Again it is not a priority as other areas need looking at. But next season if we have the money i'd hope to. Upgrade lloris aswell if possible.

Then i'd think we'd have a chance at winning the league.

Not saying you are really, my post was directed about those who had made their mind up he was brick during that spell when he was struggling with illness and never considered that was the main stuggle he had. Since he has returned to full fitness he has shown once again what a good player he is to have in the side.

Not saying you are really, my post was directed about those who had made their mind up he was brick during that spell when he was struggling with illness and never considered that was the main stuggle he had. Since he has returned to full fitness he has shown once again what a good player he is to have in the side.

Out of curiosity then. If we do sell tanganga for £17m as rumoured, winks £20m, reg £20m, emerson £20m, lo celso £20m, rodon £10m. Then draw the last £50m of the £150m. What areas would you spend it on?

Out of curiosity then. If we do sell tanganga for £17m as rumoured, winks £20m, reg £20m, emerson £20m, lo celso £20m, rodon £10m. Then draw the last £50m of the £150m. What areas would you spend it on?

To be honest there is to many if/buts and maybes in that to make a guess i will leave that to Conte. The trouble with guessing who/what/maybe will happen is that it usually dissapoints. We have done well so far and there is no such thing as a perfect side, as fans we will always think we should do better. The truth is we seem to have had a great window so far.

To be honest there is to many if/buts and maybes in that to make a guess i will leave that to Conte. The trouble with guessing who/what/maybe will happen is that it usually dissapoints. We have done well so far and there is no such thing as a perfect side, as fans we will always think we should do better. The truth is we seem to have had a great window so far.

I agree. Think there's still more to come though.

Who are these people? Dier has almost had universal praise off the back of last season.

He's done very very well and it's a nice stat but it's pretty meaningless. It's a very small sample size and Sanchez has been in a lot of Spurs defences that have conceded and conceded regularly. Correlation does not equal causation.

He's good enough to fill in now and again. That's all that should matter.

As long as we accept that he won't be particularly useful on the ball and will pick the easy way out on the ball when we could have recycled possession or launched a counter attack. I guess he is good enough for that role.

I still think we should be looking for other solutions in time and we should never again sign a player with his limitations on the ball.

Imo we need squad players that can slot in well in our style of play. Defensively he does. On the ball he doesn't.

The good news is he hasn’t done any harm to his price tags so we should get a decent sum if we do decide to sell him.

Back