• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Davinson Sanchez

Can we release him on a free, or is his contract too long for that?

Hard to see how we can get any money for him - don't think the Colombian second division has that much cash floating around.

You have to feel sorry for Mourinho. When he was manager at MU against Ajax in a recent Europa Cup Final, he targeted Sanchez due to his inability to retain possession by passing out accurately. Now here is Mourinho not only having Sanchez in his squad but having to pick him every week because his other CBs are even worse.

You have to feel sorry for Mourinho. When he was manager at MU against Ajax in a recent Europa Cup Final, he targeted Sanchez due to his inability to retain possession by passing out accurately. Now here is Mourinho not only having Sanchez in his squad but having to pick him every week because his other CBs are even worse.
Agree in a way, but he’s had 3 transfer windows to correct that.

Agree in a way, but he’s had 3 transfer windows to correct that.
2 of which were Januarys when few top players move and the summer one in the middle of a global pandemic plus Levy still hasn’t recruited a Director of Football (I foolishly thought that Luis Campos would have joined his mate Mourinho) who can use their wheeler-dealer skills to offload perennial deadwood like Sanchez.

Horrendous abuse on social media today which is beyond reproach
He was absolute brick though, 21 times he gave possession away
He surely can't start another game for us this season
I don't care how bad he played, there is no excuse for the abuse on social media. Stiff prison sentences are needed for the culprits and
big fines (billions) for the social media companies to force them to get their houses in order.

He surely can't start another game for us this season

Racist abuse?

because if it were just abuse i do not think it is beyond reproach. If people are mocking him and abusing him for being brick at football then it is justified if they are doing it because of his skin colour, religion, gender or sexual orientation then it is wrong.

I don't care how bad he played, there is no excuse for the abuse on social media. Stiff prison sentences are needed for the culprits and
big fines (billions) for the social media companies to force them to get their houses in order.
We'd see a quick end to abuse if social media platforms were as serious on (racial) abuse as they are regarding copyright infringement.

He surely can't start another game for us this season[/QUOTE]

Been saying this since last season but Jose keeps fudging picking him. Just pick Toby and Rodon till the end of the season. Anyone with a brain can see Toby is still our best CB.

Can’t wait to see Sanchez get physically bullied in the league cup final but Gundogan and Phil Foden.

Racist abuse?

because if it were just abuse i do not think it is beyond reproach. If people are mocking him and abusing him for being brick at football then it is justified if they are doing it because of his skin colour, religion, gender or sexual orientation then it is wrong.
It was racist abuse, a load of monkey emoji's

It was racist abuse, a load of monkey emoji's

fudge sake. I do always hope that we don't have that sort of brick amongst our fan base even though, logically, every club has it. Just so disappointing and disgusting when you see it in action.

There is no abuse that's acceptable for me. Racist or not. If you wouldn't say it to the fellas face, don't post it online. Criticism of his performance is OK, he was poor today, but abuse is never alright.

We'd see a quick end to abuse if social media platforms were as serious on (racial) abuse as they are regarding copyright infringement.

Players should stop taking the knee and just close social media accounts if they want real action to happen.

watch how quickly twitter etc change then.

imo a lot of this is angsty kids (aka idiots) who want to upset famous millionaires/privileged and use racist words as they know that is the most triggering language to use.

Unfortunately saying "XYZ is the worst thing you can do" will cause some people to do "XYZ" just to be d*ckheads.

Back