• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dating sites...

billy seems 'normal' so i will assume he will ask her for her consent first.

Billy take her to yeates in leicester square....relaxed atmosphere but make sure you get there early so you can get one of the tables in the corner (you don't want weirdo's overhearing the game you're trying to run on this bimbo).

haha grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I had a nice dinner with one lastnight, good laugh, quite a lot in common, seeing her again next week...

I've also met 1 for a lunchtime date, this worked well as we didnt really hit it off and I had to go back to work after an hour so only lost an hour of my life, so no issues

Had 6 1st dates in the last 2 months, seen a couple of them for 2nd dates, I quite like dating again, went off it for a good while

I joined up on Tinder but apparently you need facebook - which is a damn flaw as not EVERYONE is on facebook - im not. Maybe they should also link it in to like Linkd in etc.

I joined up on Tinder but apparently you need facebook - which is a damn flaw as not EVERYONE is on facebook - im not. Maybe they should also link it in to like Linkd in etc.

only those that count :p

What is Tinder?

you basically scroll through a whole load of profiles of women who have signed up (or men if that's your thing) 'liking' or 'disliking' as you go - when someone you like has liked you back then you are 'matched' and you can start chatting.

I've set up an account tonight, scanned through and selected a bunch of hot women. Now do I just sit back and wait for a match?

the more you like and the more often you like them the more chances you have of being matched.

i tend to just like anything half decent and then give it further thought should we match.

change you location settings so that you're only getting girls within a certain radius.

who said romance was dead?

haha enjoyed reading the last couple pages.

Rcently ended a longish relationship, just started on Tinder. Amazed how many women will happily meet up :)

I tend to just like anything half decent and then give it further thought should we match.

Def do this. Everyone has hundreds of dead matches, but I found this helps to work out what types of women are interested.
At the moment I'm working on 1) nearby girls with the hope to gain a FB 2) Hot women from anywhere in London.

I find it hard to convert "nice date" into "back at mine" without it sounding a bit rapey. Any tips?

Rcently ended a longish relationship, just started on Tinder. Amazed how many women will happily meet up :)

Def do this. Everyone has hundreds of dead matches, but I found this helps to work out what types of women are interested.
At the moment I'm working on 1) nearby girls with the hope to gain a FB 2) Hot women from anywhere in London.

I find it hard to convert "nice date" into "back at mine" without it sounding a bit rapey. Any tips?
Rohypnol

have male model looks and a muscular body.No words needed.

don't follow my example - signed up looking for a few cheap lays but ended up with a long term gf :eek:

Back