• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

I think that Mourinho is a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to this kind of thing. I agree that the club should have sports psychologists on the payroll.

The couple of podcasts that Windy did on this are worth a listen.
Mourinho was considered to be a pioneer with his coaching techniques when he started and sports psychologists have been around since before Mourinho started coaching.
No reason to think that he would be a "dinosaur" when it comes to this unless he has said something against it that I've missed.

Is he registered in the squad?

Could be in line for a recall what with the players unavailable for selection atm.:eek:

Liverpool employ a club psychologist full time to keep the players focused and keep their mentalities strong.

Why we don't is beyond me - we have a bunch of physios that loll around, judging by AoN, but a professional psychologist would work wonders, both for guys like Rose and for the club's overall meteorology problems more broadly.

Absolutely on point. I agree!

:D

Does Danny strike you as someone who hangs around with people who can spell?

I'd be surprised if he spends much time around people who can tie their own shoelaces.
Pathetic.
Like him or not (and curiously Scara -rather like Sissoko- you do seem to rise up for a cheap swing with Rose whenever you can) the lad is obviously not a fool more than he deals with well publicized issues.

Do you consider people who openly deal with mental health issues as somehow "stupid" or "unworthy"? Because it certainly appears that way sometimes.

Pathetic.
Like him or not (and curiously Scara -rather like Sissoko- you do seem to rise up for a cheap swing with Rose whenever you can) the lad is obviously not a fool more than he deals with well publicized issues.

Do you consider people who openly deal with mental health issues as somehow "stupid" or "unworthy"? Because it certainly appears that way sometimes.
You'll never see me take a swipe at Sissoko's professionalism or personality. In everything but ability he's a model pro.

Rose's mental health issues are not why he's tinkled away what could have been a good career. That's down to him choosing to make enemies of mangers, slag off friends and go running to the press every time he feels aggrieved.

Those are not the actions of an intelligent person.

Last edited:
You'll never see me take a swipe at Sissoko's professionalism or personality. In everything but ability he's a model pro.

Rose's mental health issues are not why he's tinkled away what could have been a good career. That's down to him choosing to make enemies of mangers, slag of friends and go running to the press every time he feels aggrieved.

But surely it’s impossible to say what effect Rose’s mental issues are having on him?

We don’t even know what his mental issues are for starters

Perhaps his agent could have helped more?

Rose's mental health issues are not why he's tinkled away what could have been a good career. That's down to him choosing to make enemies of mangers, slag of friends and go running to the press every time he feels aggrieved.

So his poor decision making and mental health issues are not connected in your professional opinion. Okay mate.

Back