• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Lose to Wolves this weekend and they are fcuked. Any sane person wouldn't leave Spurs to go get relegated with the dildo brothers. Davies isn’t going to play every week. Stay Danny!

Me too, some horrible stuff thrown his way by supporters the last couple of years considering the mental health issues he's openly discussed.

If he isn't accountable for his actions then the support around him needs to do much better. I know plenty of people who suffer with depression who haven't publicly mouthed off their employer at personal gain at nigh every opportunity. They're not anywhere near as deluded of their talents either.

He's known for a while now a new start is needed to rescue his career but evidently he wasn't good enough for Saudi Sportswashing Machine long term. Hope a solution is found for everyone's benefit, even on loan for a promotion chasing champs club is better than him sitting on his arse surely?

If he isn't accountable for his actions then the support around him needs to do much better. I know plenty of people who suffer with depression who haven't publicly mouthed off their employer at personal gain at nigh every opportunity. They're not anywhere near as deluded of their talents either.

He's known for a while now a new start is needed to rescue his career but evidently he wasn't good enough for Saudi Sportswashing Machine long term. Hope a solution is found for everyone's benefit, even on loan for a promotion chasing champs club is better than him sitting on his arse surely?
I imagine that’s true but there are 2 sides to every story. Personally I have 2 friends with mental health issues (bipolar and depression) who mouthed off to their employers and subsequently left. The bipolar one still finds it tough to get employed, the other thankfully is employed somewhere that’s more supportive. I know someone in my current company who looks like she’s suffering from depression and recently is becoming increasingly agitated and highly vocal against the company. Who knows how that will end up.

On the Rose front I do agree that a parting of the ways is in everyone’s best interest. I like him as a player but there’s just way too much baggage and drama and not enough talent to justify him staying

He wasn't even that good at Saudi Sportswashing Machine where he should have stood out. He has lost a bit with age. No denying. But yeah love Danny and hope he gets whatever is best for him.

I think the moment we didn't give Rose a squad number this season severely reduced our bargaining stance at getting a relatively decent fee for him. Can see his contract getting terminated at this rate and leaving for free.

Back