• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

He’s been replaced by a right footed centre back for us and right footed right back for England!

Hope for everyone’s sake he finds a new club, I think he will struggle mentally if there is no hope of playing a meaningful game.

In that scene in Jose’s office, you can tell he’s tinkled off but i bet he’s voiced his annoyances louder than that over the 12 years he’s been at the club. Longest servant, quality left back and deserves to play. I’d prefer him to stay based on footballing ability.

In that scene in Jose’s office, you can tell he’s tinkled off but i bet he’s voiced his annoyances louder than that over the 12 years he’s been at the club. Longest servant, quality left back and deserves to play. I’d prefer him to stay based on footballing ability.
I agree that we might as well have him in the team playing this season. IMO he is still the best left back at the club.

Fair play to him for making the move if true. I think he may struggle mentally abroad but hopefully it will be a fresh start for him.
It must be difficult when just a couple of years ago he was enjoying similar levels of success as his teammate Walker at club and international level. Walker fell out of favour before him and gets rewarded with a move to City, trebles his wages and is as close as guaranteed a trophy ever year as you can get in the Prem, Danny gets injured and never really recovers his form. Walker can also behave like a dingdong off the pitch and gets invited back to the England fold even though TTA, Wan Bissaka and Trippier has been deemed longer term options , Danny has to watch the old backup rightback from his club play left back for his country too.

Fair play to him for making the move if true. I think he may struggle mentally abroad but hopefully it will be a fresh start for him.
It must be difficult when just a couple of years ago he was enjoying similar levels of success as his teammate Walker at club and international level. Walker fell out of favour before him and gets rewarded with a move to City, trebles his wages and is as close as guaranteed a trophy ever year as you can get in the Prem, Danny gets injured and never really recovers his form. Walker can also behave like a dingdong off the pitch and gets invited back to the England fold even though TTA, Wan Bissaka and Trippier has been deemed longer term options , Danny has to watch the old backup rightback from his club play left back for his country too.
Have to say watching England knowing the players of picked to play LB was criminally bad management

I'll treasure his rocket against the goons until I take my last breath. I was there that night and I can still see it when I close my eyes in quiet moments of peace...I will try and think only of the joy that goal brought me.

Perhaps it's time to part ways now, feel like the lad is becoming a caricature of himself and needs a change.

Football is cutthroat, yet I'd like to only think of the many positive things he has done for us.

Back