• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

His performance against Villa last year could well have costed us the 3 points and CL football

Never really managed to climb the next level and much like Jamie O appears to have found his level

Thanks and so long

One of our players is doing very well and you are saying that he can fudge off.

Last edited:
Had a very impressive 70 mins for Sunderland today. Incredible strong and looks like the defensive one on ones are getting better each game. Had an assist and several penetrating runs today.

I do not rate him at all as a FB, the only way we should keep him if he is used as a back up flank player.

I feel he's going to be a very good FB but will not amount to anything special in any other position. Left back is where he's future lies imo.

I feel he's going to be a very good FB but will not amount to anything special in any other position. Left back is where he's future lies imo.

I think he'll end up as a full back too, but I don't think he'll ever be anymore than Premiership journeyman ability at the very best. Which isn't a criticism of the young lad because that's still a very impressive standard of football to play at!

I wouldn't play him as a FB behind someone like Bale. He needs to play in a 4-3-3 or a 4-4-2 with a wide midfielder that tracks back.

At the end of the season when Bale goes he will be the best option we have on the left wing.

His strength looks to have improved. He used his shoulder to win possession today on numerous occasions. His passing could do with improving but we know about his pace and volleying ability...

Happy to see him return as a better player at the end of this season. AvB could work wonders with a talent like him.

Back