• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

I have always been a huge fan of Rose. I don't think he is as good as he was a couple of years ago, but his effort never drops, he gave absolutely everything he had tonight. You can see why Poch favours him, pure energy and determination.

I thought he was excellent EXCEPT he should have made a lot more of the Ziyech fouls and got Ziyech sent off. This is the CL. This is the big boys league. You don't just get up, you go down and get the man booked. Oh, and punching the ball was a silly booking. But he played footy well.

I thought he was excellent EXCEPT he should have made a lot more of the Ziyech fouls and got Ziyech sent off. This is the CL. This is the big boys league. You don't just get up, you go down and get the man booked. Oh, and punching the ball was a silly booking. But he played footy well.

If I had to make a list of the players most likely to over-exaggerate a foul, Broadway Danny Rose would be very close to the top of my list.

Is that a list of Spurs players, or a list of worldwide players?

Spurs players and maybe even Premiership players, although I don't watch other teams much anymore so I am not really in a position to compare.

I think Danny plays close to the edge, which I quite like.

I'd have Dele, Kane and Lamela down as the other three most likely to find an outstretched leg to fall over but only Danny would likely go for the quadruple roll to finish it off.

Interesting positions he was taking up whilst we were in possession. It was similar to how Pep has his LB tuck in to overload the midfield and leave the LW (Son for us) to sit high and wide.

Back