• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Who Rose?

Ive met him and my mates daughter has been out on a few dates with him and she said he was really nice, just bloody quiet

When I met him he was sound and took the tinkle out of us a bit which was warranted

I imagine it's just one of those things; my mate met Rose in a situation where they weren't equals and he treated him not very nicely. Could have been having a bad day I guess (and my mate is a massive tool as well). It's been difficult as I text him updates on how Rose has played (he hopes he does poorly) and he's been in a great run of form :)

I imagine it's just one of those things; my mate met Rose in a situation where they weren't equals and he treated him not very nicely. Could have been having a bad day I guess (and my mate is a massive tool as well). It's been difficult as I text him updates on how Rose has played (he hopes he does poorly) and he's been in a great run of form :)

Ha ha
I’ve met him once only
My mates daughter met him on a plane as she is a stewardess and he asked her out
She said he was nice but dull

Well as you know i really like Davies and think he is a better defender then Rose, but i agree with you on the aggression and drive he brings to our team.

It’s called good old Yorkshire grit!
He never takes a backward step!
He comes from the ” feck’em and the horse they rode in on!” strain!

I remember when DR was in England U21’s (if I remember correctly) they were playing in Croatia or somewhere like that and he was getting the idiot monkey chants or similar. DR wanted to go into the crowd and sort it his way, his team mates had to really restrain him big time!
The lad has got fire in his belly! Good lad!

A late knee high tackle?

Think back to what Jan got sent off for at Arsenal and which was worse?

Just my opinion and I understand the counter argument but the ball is bouncing and Danny’s nicked it away from him. It’s not like an over the ball challenge. He was just too slow. Bad tackle but not a red for me.

All those challenges look a lot worse when you slow them down.

Jan's shouldn't have been a red either
Totally agree, if Jan’s was really a red card offense then I’m giving up the game!

But the fact is he was given a red and it wasn’t overturned after the game, so the FA clearly think it was, ergo if that was then why the fudge was Bardsley not given one?

Back