• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

I think Rose’s issue is with Levy, for tricking him into a signing a long term deal then letting Walker go and treble his wages at City. So appreciating he may have been asked a leading question it’s either a dig at Levy for enforcing the ‘constraints’ the club works under, a compliment to Poch or just the first thing that entered his head that that has no agenda.

I take issue with ‘deserves’ Real Madrid or Man U, the Madrid job is a poisoned chalice at the best of times, let alone post Ronaldo and a recent expectation to win the CL every year. United would be a good opportunity for someone as they are way below wage and expenditure related expectations but once someone steadies the ship the expectation to win the league whilst signing ‘superstars’ based on their insta followers or Emirates Marketing Project wanting them will still be a hindrance.

To me, Rose's quotes just reads like "Poch is doing a great job, so no wonder he's being linked with the best clubs in the world, but I hope we keep him for a long time". What's wrong with that?

Because of its Feckin Rose and Feckin Rose Feck himself!

or something along those lines.

Feck!

Because of its Feckin Rose and Feckin Rose Feck himself!

or something along those lines.

Feck!

I can understand the frustration with the "he's probably not going to sign anyone in January"-bit, though, to be fair, but ffs, it's not like Danny Rose knows anything about that, or that him saying that has anything to say for us as a club.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I can understand the frustration with the "he's probably not going to sign anyone in January"-bit, though, to be fair, but ffs, it's not like Danny Rose knows anything about that, or that him saying that has anyone to say for us as a club.

he said he was guessing, I think.

Shock coming ...........I don't think we will sign anybody Or I will be surprised if we do.

Hahah thats laughable

I’m semi serious!

September 16: signs new deal, Says wants tot stay here until he’s an old man, he’s an honorary Southerner and could finish his career here.
August 17: gives the interview about what he’s worth, wants to move back up North wants to win things etc

In between then a few other players with less service have had renewals, including Davies and Trippier who he would have seen as and Walker was allowed to sign for City. It seems like he sees Levy the blocker to that rather than Poch. I guess it’s not that unusual when you put a price on your worth it changes in line with its relativity to your peers.

Back