• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Ings - Burnley's Number 10

Was confirmed earlier
City have agreed to pay the fee
Shame they won’t do that with Kane

Sunday night they had a chance.
Monday night, Daniel shut the door. I think as a reprisal for HK's soft strike and CK's tomfoolery. They have played it like an Ianucci series the doughnuts. Their backpedaling will be intriguing. Full tilt to Levy and Paratici here. Not a word said either.

Sunday night they had a chance.
Monday night, Daniel shut the door. I think as a reprisal for HK's soft strike and CK's tomfoolery. They have played it like an Ianucci series the doughnuts. Their backpedaling will be intriguing. Full tilt to Levy and Paratici here. Not a word said either.
To me it shows how fudged everything is
A club who has the money won’t spend it after doing the leg work to create the disruption

To me it shows how fudged everything is
A club who has the money won’t spend it after doing the leg work to create the disruption

Again, I'm not sure how much sits on City here, I genuinely don't think Kane was ever a top target for them.

Somehow Charlie and Kane misread and have taken it as they are going to go all in, and it (so far) has left them exposed badly

Again, I'm not sure how much sits on City here, I genuinely don't think Kane was ever a top target for them.

Somehow Charlie and Kane misread and have taken it as they are going to go all in, and it (so far) has left them exposed badly
I agree it’s left them exposed
But I don’t believe city havent laid down their plans on this
The £100m figure Kane mentioned in his interview
The widely reported £100m offer they made before the Euros
It adds up… but it’s still a mess

I agree it’s left them exposed
But I don’t believe city havent laid down their plans on this
The £100m figure Kane mentioned in his interview
The widely reported £100m offer they made before the Euros
It adds up… but it’s still a mess

Oh, they would happily take Kane for £100M, no question

But the math is Haaland is available for €75M next summer and 6 years younger.

The issue is Kane is either an idiot or he doesn't value himself, and now the market has put down current benchmarks (Grealish, Lukaku) that show the £100M figure to be way off.

Oh, they would happily take Kane for £100M, no question

But the math is Haaland is available for €75M next summer and 6 years younger.

The issue is Kane is either an idiot or he doesn't value himself, and now the market has put down current benchmarks (Grealish, Lukaku) that show the £100M figure to be way off.
Kane is an idiot
Or poorly advised as we know

That’s a fair price for him
He is a 1 in 2 prem striker when given starts

29, a year left on contract? in last five years only played more than 30 games in a season twice (injury issues)

They overpaid (which may make a lot of sense for them with the cash they have coming in and their ambition, but not a "fair" price)

29, a year left on contract? in last five years only played more than 30 games in a season twice (injury issues)

They overpaid (which may make a lot of sense for them with the cash they have coming in and their ambition, but not a "fair" price)
In your opinion of course
The facts you say are correct but you forgot 48 goals in 100 games IIRC… that’s world class levels in this league (I’m not saying he is by the way)

In your opinion of course
The facts you say are correct but you forgot 48 goals in 100 games IIRC… that’s world class levels in this league (I’m not saying he is by the way)

Not disagreeing, but you left out the context that those 100 games took 3 seasons, in same period as example Son played 140 games, and despite being the same age Son has played 150 (that would be an extra 4+ seasons of Ings) more games in his career.

Good player, but a big risk at his age to be pushing £30M his way ..

I would have comfortable with him as a backup (knowing you weren't going to get 50 games out of him), but for Villa he's going to be their man man?

Back