• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

It might be considered a more credible response if HMG's own petition process didn't specify that to add your name to a petition you must verify your ID.

You only need an email address which you don't need an ID to sign up for. You can enter any old name and postcode into the signup.

Anyway, back to the thread...I am hoping that Levy has finally found some stability with Paratici and NES in place. He was definitely wobbling for a while there, and it is clear he was not always receiving the best advice.

Here's hoping Paratici gets the chance to do his job properly, which in turn will mean NES is getting the chance to do his.

My personal opinion, the stadium both distracted and took a lot out of him, then Covid fudged with his triumphant moment, must have been a bit of a hit.

Paratici has apparently already won his first battle (Nuno), and it seems we are in negotiations where the style (Tomiyasu) is a realistic bid first and early, so hopeful there.

The club needs a bit of stability now, get our feet back under us, rebuild on and off field, decent year needed, then look to push on again.

You Brits are voting yourself into being an authoritarian state.

Banning VPNs next?

Hahaha, you think requiring proof of identity on a public platform is authoritarian?

Meanwhile the government owns the rain (literally), mineral rights on your property don't belong to you, you pay taxes on what you earn, pay taxes on what you buy, pay taxes on said thing when you sell it again, the government can imprison or kill you for their determination of an "offense" but you think you are free ..

That fight was lost a long time ago mate .. regardless of which "free" country you reside in

Hahaha, you think requiring proof of identity on a public platform is authoritarian?

Meanwhile the government owns the rain (literally), mineral rights on your property don't belong to you, you pay taxes on what you earn, pay taxes on what you buy, pay taxes on said thing when you sell it again, the government can imprison or kill you for their determination of an "offense" but you think you are free ..

That fight was lost a long time ago mate .. regardless of which "free" country you reside in

Governments are so powerful they can create countries, states, and governments, in other countries that they can govern also.

Perhaps if we hit dislike buttons, report to the police and type about it we can change it forever :confused:;);););)

Last edited:
Trying one more time to keep this thread on topic, otherwise I will start to behave like an authoritarian state!!!

If Daniel Levy were a famous historical figure, who would he be? I'll kick off with Napoleon (he at least has a Napoleonic complex, no?)

Trying one more time to keep this thread on topic, otherwise I will start to behave like an authoritarian state!!!

If Daniel Levy were a famous historical figure, who would he be? I'll kick off with Napoleon (he at least has a Napoleonic complex, no?)

Take your pick.

Capture.PNG

Maybe this guy? :p

Cooke.PNG

I have to say, I did chuckle.

That's the aim. :p

More seriously....someone utterly mediocre, I suppose.

William Hague comes to mind - his failed 'Quiet Man' image is basically what Levy tries very hard to emulate, and like Levy, he basically made no difference to or impact on the Tories, who were trounced by Labour both before and after his spell in charge. He's also bald and has a reputation for frugality - so yeah, him.

That's the aim. :p

More seriously....someone utterly mediocre, I suppose.

William Hague comes to mind - his failed 'Quiet Man' image is basically what Levy tries very hard to emulate, and like Levy, he basically made no difference to or impact on the Tories, who were trounced by Labour both before and after his spell in charge. He's also bald and has a reputation for frugality - so yeah, him.

That's a pretty decent shout.

Underrated and under appreciated?

Constantly berated for a mistake (selling gold low), yet not lauded for all the Stellar work he done?

A financial titan and visionary who is awkward with the media, and therefore not as loved as he should be?

They both think Tony Blair is a Tît.

That why?

Was studying economics at the time he was chancellor. He knew his stuff that's for sure.

Looks like @LemonadeMoney 's Hitler gag was redacted! Shame I was going to post an image in keeping

Back