• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

What’s that? I mean as has been said repeatedly said and ignored it’s the same players that have been doing the same mistakes for over 2 years
Takes time to replace them

The manager.

You will not see a rapid player turnover even more so now due to covid, so transfers are now not going to happen in the short term.

The manager.

You will not see a rapid player turnover even more so now due to covid, so transfers are now not going to happen in the short term.
Then we’re damned
As I’ve said before Hugo... last season shocking
Dier shocking
Sanchez... shocking
Toby.. past it
Its not new. Even with a different manager
I mean some have stepped up like serge

Then we’re damned
As I’ve said before Hugo... last season shocking
Dier shocking
Sanchez... shocking
Toby.. past it
Its not new. Even with a different manager
I mean some have stepped up like serge

Players can change especially when they are happier!
Toby is not getting younger I’ll grant you.

Players can change especially when they are happier!
Toby is not getting younger I’ll grant you.
They can change
We have seen it
I mean serge has got better so that’s one
But players can also only play to the level of their ability
Maybe there just not very good

They can change
We have seen it
I mean serge has got better so that’s one
But players can also only play to the level of their ability
Maybe there just not very good
Maybe, but they are going nowhere anytime soon!
PS
I bet Potter or someone of that ilk, would get a better tune out of them.

Maybe, but they are going nowhere anytime soon!
PS
I bet Potter or someone of that ilk, would get a better tune out of them.
I don’t think Potter can teach the basics needed to be a good CB
If Poch couldn’t do it and Jose can’t I’m not sure anyone can
I mean the best defender on the pitch was a freebie form Watford

I don’t think Potter can teach the basics needed to be a good CB
If Poch couldn’t do it and Jose can’t I’m not sure anyone can
I mean the best defender on the pitch was a freebie form Watford

Well something has got to give! Levy might fork out for a descent Keeper, can’t see him getting a ‘good’ CB as well.

He’s made 9 signings....

Has he? You may be right, but hard to know how many he wanted of those he got, given our strange way of operating.

The team that started yesterday contained 9. players who featured under Poch (I think?), with a further five on the bench. We still need the massive rebuild Pochettino said we needed. Too many players who aren’t up to their jobs, no matter who is in charge.

Has he? You may be right, but hard to know how many he wanted of those he got, given our strange way of operating.

The team that started yesterday contained 9. players who featured under Poch (I think?), with a further five on the bench. We still need the massive rebuild Pochettino said we needed. Too many players who aren’t up to their jobs, no matter who is in charge.
In which case perhaps Jose should’ve made better signings amongst his 9?

Said it before the same players who helped get Poch the sack are still playing like brick now, i counted 8 yesterday that were part of the squad who sucked under Poch. It looked at the start of this season that Jose had got them playing again but alas they have sucked again.

Back