• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

I agree
Would be a massive statement and a great time
If the two of them do that then I would concede that they really are the best owner and chairman that we have ever had. They have made enough money (on paper) out of Spurs. An initial £30 million investment and subsequent £15 million underwriting of a rights issue has increased in value by probably around 30 times. If Levy and Lewis allowed a backer to pump in an injection of (say) £300 million for (say) 20% or 25% of the club then their initial investment in Spurs would still be worth more than 20 times what they paid for it and one could argue that armed with that cash injection THFC would further rise in value anyway.

If the two of them do that then I would concede that they really are the best owner and chairman that we have ever had. They have made enough money (on paper) out of Spurs. An initial £30 million investment and subsequent £15 million underwriting of a rights issue has increased in value by probably around 30 times. If Levy and Lewis allowed a backer to pump in an injection of (say) £300 million for (say) 20% or 25% of the club then their initial investment in Spurs would still be worth more than 20 times what they paid for it and one could argue that armed with that cash injection THFC would further rise in value anyway.
I can’t see anyone wanting to invest in football currently though
Would be nice and would be potentially give is a massive leap up the ladder

"Excuse me Mr Billionaire, i think you've got enough money, can you please dilute your holdings and invest a few of your personal millions into the club pretty please? People will really appreciate it."

1472846435-oliver.gif

"Excuse me Mr Billionaire, i think you've got enough money, can you please dilute your holdings and invest a few of your personal millions into the club pretty please? People will really appreciate it."

1472846435-oliver.gif
You talking about Lewis or Levy?

I wish billionaires would act differently with their absolutely insane wealth.

1472846435-oliver.gif
Bill gates likes giving away money. Let’s tell him 1bn can rid the world of a currently incurable diseases indirecting millions of people within a few years...the curse of being sexy

Spurs currently 9th.

You'd have to go back to 2007/08 season for us to have finished lower when Ramos was manager and we finished 11th (won a cup though eh).

We've regressed MASSIVELY. Our squad and team are practically the same from 4 years ago. We're bringing on Jan Vertonghen as a sub lads, indefensible.

Spurs currently 9th.

You'd have to go back to 2007/08 season for us to have finished lower when Ramos was manager and we finished 11th (won a cup though eh).

We've regressed MASSIVELY. Our squad and team are practically the same from 4 years ago. We're bringing on Jan Vertonghen as a sub lads, indefensible.

so what’s the answer?

I was thinking in the shower the other day... yes laugh
What we need is for the Arabs to buy Saudi Sportswashing Machine and for Levy to approach the American guy who was looking to buy them and say chuck that money here for 20% or THFc (the club he supports)
@Finney Is Back has said it a few times and that’s the kind of money that could have a mega mega impact in the current climate at no real material cost to ENIC

Back