• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dani Ceballos

Real to keep Ceballos?
Zinedine Zidane is ready to keep Arsenal and Tottenham target Dani Ceballos at Real Madrid after growing frustrated in his pursuit of Paul Pogba.

Zidane has made no secret of his interest in countryman Pogba, who is eager to leave Manchester United this summer.

But United are digging their heels in and will not settle for anything less than £180m.

Tottenham have been tipped to make a loan move for 22-year-old Ceballos, with Arsenal also believed to be monitoring the situation.

But MARCA reports Real have come to the conclusion they can’t find anyone better than Ceballos at a reasonable price.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/dani-ceballos-tottenham-completion-quick/

Player wants to be pulled out of preseason trip – Transfer to Tottenham ticks all boxes

By Sport Witness Team -

15th July 2019

AS once again sound very confident about Dani Ceballos moving to Tottenham this summer.

The Real Madrid player has been repeatedly linked with a move to Spurs as he looks to move away from Zinedine Zidane, who doesn’t have a great deal of faith in the midfielder’s readiness for his starting team.

Ceballos does, however, have a lot of faith in his long term Real Madrid prospects, so has been looking for a loan without the destination club having a purchase option. This is acceptable for Spurs, explain AS, and that suits both the player and his club.

Mauricio Pochettino is said to have spoken to the 23 year old and explained the project on offer at Tottenham last season, and, as Poch often manages to do, it’s left the situation positive.

AS state this is a key week in the potential deal, and explain Ceballos doesn’t want to join Real Madrid on their preseason trip in the US.

Due to the Euro U21 championship, which Spain won, he’s only due to report on July 22nd, and would prefer his move to be finalised before then.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/dani-ceballos-tottenham-completion-quick/

Player wants to be pulled out of preseason trip – Transfer to Tottenham ticks all boxes

By Sport Witness Team -

15th July 2019

AS once again sound very confident about Dani Ceballos moving to Tottenham this summer.

The Real Madrid player has been repeatedly linked with a move to Spurs as he looks to move away from Zinedine Zidane, who doesn’t have a great deal of faith in the midfielder’s readiness for his starting team.

Ceballos does, however, have a lot of faith in his long term Real Madrid prospects, so has been looking for a loan without the destination club having a purchase option. This is acceptable for Spurs, explain AS, and that suits both the player and his club.

Mauricio Pochettino is said to have spoken to the 23 year old and explained the project on offer at Tottenham last season, and, as Poch often manages to do, it’s left the situation positive.

AS state this is a key week in the potential deal, and explain Ceballos doesn’t want to join Real Madrid on their preseason trip in the US.

Due to the Euro U21 championship, which Spain won, he’s only due to report on July 22nd, and would prefer his move to be finalised before then.
i think its worth considering bringing him in even without a buy option.

If hes great it will be sad to see him go back BUT a year in the Tottenham enviroment is better than an hour meeting with Poch (whomever) and if he takes a liking to all he sees and feels at home here he may want to stay. The obvious problem being that if he does exceptionally Madrid might quote us a inflated price next summer?

Perhaps we could agree a buy option fee but with the caveat that the player can turn us down if he doesnt want to stay?

i think its worth considering bringing him in even without a buy option.

If hes great it will be sad to see him go back BUT a year in the Tottenham enviroment is better than an hour meeting with Poch (whomever) and if he takes a liking to all he sees and feels at home here he may want to stay. The obvious problem being that if he does exceptionally Madrid might quote us a inflated price next summer?

Perhaps we could agree a buy option fee but with the caveat that the player can turn us down if he doesnt want to stay?

I dont see any way in which this is worth it unless we have the option to buy.

As you say, even if he comes for an initial year, loves it and wants to stay - Madrid will almost certainly try to rip us off or sell to a higher bidder.

We need that option for it to be a viable move.

I dont see any way in which this is worth it unless we have the option to buy.

As you say, even if he comes for an initial year, loves it and wants to stay - Madrid will almost certainly try to rip us off or sell to a higher bidder.

We need that option for it to be a viable move.
Although I agree I'm not adverse to it if other plans fail and we basically are able to get him in just for the season as a (presumably) decent addition to midfield.
As long as he isn't path blocking anyone else, he can fill a gap and we then go again next window on our top targets.

Although I agree I'm not adverse to it if other plans fail and we basically are able to get him in just for the season as a (presumably) decent addition to midfield.
As long as he isn't path blocking anyone else, he can fill a gap and we then go again next window on our top targets.

Not unfair. Not ideal either, but I wouldnt be against it. Rather that than have to start compromising our midfield just to get by.

Metro:

Arsenal ‘one step away’ from signing Dani Ceballos on loan from Real Madrid

Arsenal are closing in on the signing of Real Madrid midfielder Dani Ceballos, according to reports in Spain. The 22-year-old has made it clear that he wants more playing time this season having started just 13 games in La Liga last term. Ceballos has also attracted interest from Tottenham and Liverpool. But according to AS, the midfielder is ‘one step away’ from joining Arsenal on loan.

The report claims that Unai Emery has played a key role in convincing Ceballos to join the Gunners ahead of their Premier League rivals.

Ceballos is currently on holiday after being given an extended break following Spain’s success at the European Under-21 Championship earlier this summer but is due to return on July 22. The midfielder was one of Spain’s star performers during the tournament after being unable to secure a regular role under Zinedine Zidane at Real Madrid. Earlier this month, AS claimed that Tottenham were leading the race to sign Ceballos with Mauricio Pochettino speaking directly to the midfielder in an attempt to persuade him to join Spurs. But it now appears Ceballos is set to join Spurs’ north London rivals on a temporary deal for the upcoming campaign.

Speaking at the end of June, Ceballos admitted he would be open to leaving Madrid on loan in order to get more playing time. ‘I don’t want them [Real Madrid] to sell me,’ he told Onda Cero. ‘But I want to enjoy myself and feel important, wherever that may be.’

Even though we're now a more attractive prospect, I'm still expecting Ceballos and Saliba to both prefer to move to arsenal...

I think it comes down to priority.

If Ceballos really really thinks his long term is at Madrid, and all he needs is games this coming season to realise it - then Arsenal makes more sense. Assuming they are happy with a simple loan and no option to buy etc.

Saliba is more interesting. If the move was immediate, I could see a preference for Arsenal based on the guarantee of regular games right away. As the move is for a years time - I think its less obvious. Spurs are of a higher standing right now, and look set to remain that way - I would think, really, he should look more favourably at us if moving later on. Alderweireld will be gone, Vertonghen slowing down - he would be assured of games/opportunity...

So Saliba, Ceballos and Alves now? How come we are going for players that the goons want if we are apparently so far ahead of them? Would be annoying to miss out on 3 to them, but I'm kind of hoping they would be brick for them. Not too keen on Ceballos, never heard of Saliba but I would like to see Alves in a Spurs shirt for a season.

I think it comes down to priority.

If Ceballos really really thinks his long term is at Madrid, and all he needs is games this coming season to realise it - then Arsenal makes more sense. Assuming they are happy with a simple loan and no option to buy etc.

Saliba is more interesting. If the move was immediate, I could see a preference for Arsenal based on the guarantee of regular games right away. As the move is for a years time - I think its less obvious. Spurs are of a higher standing right now, and look set to remain that way - I would think, really, he should look more favourably at us if moving later on. Alderweireld will be gone, Vertonghen slowing down - he would be assured of games/opportunity...

I’m a fan of the Cebellos signing if we have an option to buy on it.

However I would avoid if not unless we really are out of other options to bring in.

So Saliba, Ceballos and Alves now? How come we are going for players that the goons want if we are apparently so far ahead of them? Would be annoying to miss out on 3 to them, but I'm kind of hoping they would be brick for them. Not too keen on Ceballos, never heard of Saliba but I would like to see Alves in a Spurs shirt for a season.

Agents mate.

Our targets have been set firm for some time.

I think a loan to Arsenal could be good

Then we can see if he adapts to the league, then maybe snap him up next summer. Like Alder and we could have done with Andre Gomes

Maybe Levy is just trolling them and pushing the price up for players we have no interest in. It’s taken him a long time to get us into his position!

ARSENAL NEAR CEBALLOS LOAN

Arsenal are increasingly hopeful of completing a loan deal for Real Madrid midfielder Dani Ceballos, according to Sky sources.

It is understood that Real initially preferred to sell Ceballos, but changed their mind after he impressed in the Euro U21 championship.

The deal will go through once Real boss Zinedine Zidane gives final approval.

Tottenham were also in talks for the player, but it is thought they wanted to do a permanent deal for Ceballos.

Seems like that option to buy is the spanner in the works on this one.

Arsenal are desperate enough they'll offer him games, and development, then he'll be on his merry way back to Madrid.

Probably the right call for us. He is a good player, Id really have liked to sign him, but not without the option of buying.

Back