• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dane Scarlett

He will be another one that gets into the first team once Mourinho is sacked and Kane is sold to Man utd and Pochettino is ready to build on Spurs MKII ... i know im forever the optimist.

Got to love Spurs fans in a cup final, challenging for league, still in Europe and fa cup, but sack the manager, fudging unbelievable.

Got to love Spurs fans in a cup final, challenging for league, still in Europe and fa cup, but sack the manager, fudging unbelievable.

The fudging negativity is soul sucking sometimes ... From the first day Jose arrived we have been pretty much consistently in the top 3 results of league, but there still is a "but" for people.

Re Scarlett, looks like a real proposition, been banging them in, the two first team appearances he had, came quite close to scoring as well. Obviously at his age a long way to go, but having Harry & Son in the club as a model for any upcoming striker must be a bonus as well.

I’d say parrot is more like his compatriot Keano in style. Not a 9 or a 10 (same as Kane is now).
Scarlett is more like Haaland IMO
You seen the goals form yesterday?
the kids a powerhouse and has a hammer shot

The reason I think Parrott is like Kane is partly build (height, size), partly pace (lack of), partly that he can play as a 9 or 10 and party that he's very composed and unruffled with a great touch. I think thats more similar to Kane than Keane personally. A lot of people used to think that Keane was a no 10 but he really wasn't - his creativity and passing was bang average and not remotely close to Kane's passing. Its just that Keane was very busy and harried defenders into mistakes.

Yes, I have seen yesterday's goals. I don't know Scarlett's height but he looks like say 5 foot 9 (say) to me. Hard shot as you say, like Defoe, and powerful for his size, like Defoe. Perhaps (washing my mouth out) Ian Wright might be as good as a comparison as Defoe. I wouldnt use Haaland as a comp though as I think Scarlett is quicker, better acceleration (like Wright) and Haaland is 6 foot 4!!!

Yes, I have seen yesterday's goals. I don't know Scarlett's height but he looks like say 5 foot 9 (say) to me. Hard shot as you say, like Defoe, and powerful for his size, like Defoe. Perhaps (washing my mouth out) Ian Wright might be as good as a comparison as Defoe. I wouldnt use Haaland as a comp though as I think Scarlett is quicker, better acceleration (like Wright) and Haaland is 6 foot 4!!!
:eek:

The reason I think Parrott is like Kane is partly build (height, size), partly pace (lack of), partly that he can play as a 9 or 10 and party that he's very composed and unruffled with a great touch. I think thats more similar to Kane than Keane personally. A lot of people used to think that Keane was a no 10 but he really wasn't - his creativity and passing was bang average and not remotely close to Kane's passing. Its just that Keane was very busy and harried defenders into mistakes.

Scarlett is comfortably 6 ft plus
The lads a big guy
He does play off the last man when we saw him play that brief europa cameo but at youth level he plays everywhere.
I agree about Keane by the way. Wasn’t prolific enough until his latter stages of his career to be an out of out 9.

Scarlett is comfortably 6 ft plus
The lads a big guy
He does play off the last man when we saw him play that brief europa cameo but at youth level he plays everywhere.
I agree about Keane by the way. Wasn’t prolific enough until his latter stages of his career to be an out of out 9.

Who know his height. Looking again, perhaps he's a little bigger than I suggested but either way he looks like a great prospect

Who know his height. Looking again, perhaps he's a little bigger than I suggested but either way he looks like a great prospect
I’ve tweeted him to ask :(
It’s not published data that I can see and he is 16
But looking at photos he is a big lad compared to his peers

Un fudging believable you couldn't see the wood from the trees

I've seen plenty of deadwood that flatter to deceive in the 60 years I've followed this club and I'm prepared to watch Mourinhos style of play if it wins us something before I sign off rather than chock on the big day like the CL final.

Don’t think he’s saying Sack Mourinho now. But you look at Mourinho history(2.5-3 years at a club) and the age of Scarlett, if he doesn’t break into the 1st team till 18/19 it will probably be once Mourinho is sacked or has moved on.

Don’t think he’s saying Sack Mourinho now. But you look at Mourinho history(2.5-3 years at a club) and the age of Scarlett, if he doesn’t break into the 1st team till 18/19 it will probably be once Mourinho is sacked or has moved on.

Maybe, I'm not Mourinho fan, but I hope I support all our staff and players even if I dont think they are good enough and hope they can get us some silverware, never could understand negative people.

The fudging negativity is soul sucking sometimes ... From the first day Jose arrived we have been pretty much consistently in the top 3 results of league, but there still is a "but" for people.

Re Scarlett, looks like a real proposition, been banging them in, the two first team appearances he had, came quite close to scoring as well. Obviously at his age a long way to go, but having Harry & Son in the club as a model for any upcoming striker must be a bonus as well.

Get a grip it was obviously a joke

Back