• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dane Scarlett

For me, Parrott should go to the championship with option to recall in January, and Dane should go to L1. I think we will sign a striker this summer finally. After Soldado and Janssen, Levy probably felt a bit trigger-shy but I think Conte/Paratici will reconcile this longstanding issue.

I think it's going to be very difficult to find the right club for him to go on loan to. He is still very young and needs to be at a club that play football, not many clubs are going to want to gamble on him if they are pushing for promotion. Physically he's up to playing against men and he has the confidence. Dont want him sitting on bench in 1st division.

I think it's going to be very difficult to find the right club for him to go on loan to. He is still very young and needs to be at a club that play football, not many clubs are going to want to gamble on him if they are pushing for promotion. Physically he's up to playing against men and he has the confidence. Dont want him sitting on bench in 1st division.

Wouldn't mind seeing him go to a belgian or dutch club.

Gerry Anderson fans are looking forward to him becoming the team captain one day.

(Apologies if someone has already made this observation)

We should sign that Aston Villa player, he absolutely mustard… based entirely on those clips an nothing else.

Won't sign a new contract with them because he wants first team games. If I were him I would go to Palace or Southampton. 2 or 3 seasons he could then go where he wants.

Young players are much better at understanding not to sign big contracts.

Think a few looked at Hudson Odi and realised it is not always good to sign contracts.

Won't sign a new contract with them because he wants first team games. If I were him I would go to Palace or Southampton. 2 or 3 seasons he could then go where he wants.

Young players are much better at understanding not to sign big contracts.

Think a few looked at Hudson Odi and realised it is not always good to sign contracts.
Have to agree
And I think Hudson Odoi is rubbish by the way
This lad is quality
Plays with head up too

Back