• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dane Scarlett

Moriba is a midfielder, you can contribute without scoring, for Scarlett to play regularly, he has to score regularly.

I still think for me, if he could get 40 games somewhere else, he should go.

We'll see how he does this season.

To get the right loan he needs to get some game time for us and score, not many managers are going to risk their job by picking him in the most important role in their side unless they've seen him do the business.

To get the right loan he needs to get some game time for us and score, not many managers are going to risk their job by picking him in the most important role in their side unless they've seen him do the business.

At a league 1 level? scouts know enough about this kid at this stage, he's scored at every junior level for us and England.

If you were a manager and you could get a "known" donkey or this kid, not sure I'd be picking the donkey (same could have been said for Norwich giving Skipp the anchor midfield role for every game last season at 19/20)

At a league 1 level? scouts know enough about this kid at this stage, he's scored at every junior level for us and England.

If you were a manager and you could get a "known" donkey or this kid, not sure I'd be picking the donkey (same could have been said for Norwich giving Skipp the anchor midfield role for every game last season at 19/20)

I agree clubs should know of his potential but giving a young midfielder a chance is much easier than a striker, if you start him and he doesnt get goals he will either be subbed or dropped, neither do much for his confidence, using him as a sub puts a lot of pressure on him to deliver. Clubs loan players to do a job for them and not to aid their development, it's important to get him a club that use him and his abilities and not as a blunt instrument.

I agree clubs should know of his potential but giving a young midfielder a chance is much easier than a striker, if you start him and he doesnt get goals he will either be subbed or dropped, neither do much for his confidence, using him as a sub puts a lot of pressure on him to deliver. Clubs loan players to do a job for them and not to aid their development, it's important to get him a club that use him and his abilities and not as a blunt instrument.
Depends on the role that midfielder plays. Giving games/starts to a midfielder playing deep in the centre of midfield at 17/18 is rare. In the league at our level at least. Attacking midfielder, wide player or winger I agree.

As much as some ridicule the Conference League, it’s a good opportunity to start young players in matches against teams that are very motivated to play well against us. Mason Greenwood is only 18, of course we need to wait and see how Dane does with his chances but I’m wondering if the club think that we can begin the transition away from Kane since we didn’t buy a new striker, and maybe they believe Dane can succeed despite his young age.

Why he hasn't had more chances is a mysteron.

Or you could say the fact that we didn't at least pick up a cheap backup striker is a statement of trust.

Kids done it at all levels he's played at for Spurs and England, he just needs a senior goal or two to kick off.

Back