• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cycling thread

I cried, was in balls of tears. Think anyone who has read this thread knows what I think of Cav. He is just ahead of Gazza as my greatest sporting hero. Been lucky enough to meet him once and he is lovely.

He deserved it so much, I honestly think it is the greatest sporting comeback. Dropped from his team and left on his own in October, all the injuries and health condition and the fight back from mental health and depression.

The guy is a living legend, I got tickets to the 6day in London again in October and I hope he is there.

Don't care if he does nothing else in this tour he has proved he is the greatest sprinter in history. To do this 13 years after the first one. What a legend.

Just been able to watch the full highlights from yesterday, wow that was epic! Just extraodinary, truly inspirational, very emotional, Mark Cavendish a true living legend.

Back