• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cycling thread

2645.jpg

3600.jpg
:D
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/g...track-cycling-world-championships-in-pictures

So apparently we aren't anywhere near the best this time around. Shame, cycling was always a good source of medals

The other countries have caught up which is good for the sport, makes it more interesting.

Shane sutton is no longer coaching so the riders have slacked off.

Sad the Olympics is cancelled but had to happen.

The is now an opportunity for Britain's greatest ever athlete to get his Olympic gold.

Hopefully next week I can get on my bike. Always see cyclists get their crashes and break collarbone or have spleen removed and are back on their bikes within weeks.

The pros may take drugs but with jockeys they are the toughest athletes out there.

Britain's greatest athlete is Cavendish incase any of you idiots did not get it.

i've got on the bike a lot during these times and have developed back pain :mad:
Perhaps you need to raise the height of your handlebars (or seat) or get different handlebars or ride with better posture (a straighter back)?

Does anyone on here use zwift or peloton,as gyms are likely the last to be open,I used to go spinning a few times a week,haven’t got a bike at the mo so that’s the first question,what bike is suitable for this.

I’ve been on a few websites and you tube to check up on what I need,cheapest options preferably but extra info be of help.Cheers

Does anyone on here use zwift or peloton,as gyms are likely the last to be open,I used to go spinning a few times a week,haven’t got a bike at the mo so that’s the first question,what bike is suitable for this.

I’ve been on a few websites and you tube to check up on what I need,cheapest options preferably but extra info be of help.Cheers

You dont need swift or peloton, the is a lad in our village who goes in the bus shelter and just sits there and the benches and pretends to cycle. Slim as a rake he is, I am not sure but I dont think he is the full picnic.

Know a few guys who brought a semi decent spin bike in amazon and a web browser tele for a fraction of the cost of peloton
The then subscribe to peloton for £20 a month ish and saved themselves a packet

Back