1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice

Cycling thread

Discussion in 'Randomination' started by jamonserrano, 17 Mar 2012.

1. Danishfurniturelover

Danishfurniturelover Cecil Poynton

Sagan was a cnut for sticking out his elbow.

2. galeforce

galeforce Tony Galvin

Not just the tour, he arrived in gaps that weren’t there in Tirreno - Adricato and Milan - San Remo too iirc.

3. Danishfurniturelover

Danishfurniturelover Cecil Poynton

He rode into a bollard in Adricato. Though I would agree he seemed to lose his bike handling skills as he got older and I would also agree with Mikey he bottled it, he said as much after the pathetically named tour de Yorkshire when he did not contend the sprints.

Was talking about it with a friend and we both said he should be going for the Olympics and the Maddison. He has 13 months to go, which is enough time to get himself in tip top condition, think the road is finished for him now.

As an aside I have tickets for the 6 day racing in London in October which if you have not been is an excellent night out, he should be there for that.

4. Grays_1890

Grays_1890 Milija Aleksic

I think he had to be, his legs were not as explosive and he needed to try and gain advantages. The record no longer on it seems