• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cryptocurrency

I put £100 into Internet Computer that is worth currently £15. The owners pumped and dumped it.

I am convinced that Ethereum and Ripple will be worth way more then they are now in 10 years time.

But regardless my long position paid off amazingly on crypto so no matter what happens I am happy.

I imagine the will be a correction which is when anyone sat on cash should come in, for the next halvening.

definately; the time to buy BTC is when it tags the 200W MA… which is pretty much the low in every 4 year cycle.

I’ve doubled my initial stake on Shibu
Shall I take some profit back or leave them, they will surely drop down from the past 2 days massive rises ??

I think unless you're planning on holding it for a few months just take profit as you go, nothing worse than seeing it go up loads then waking up one day to find it worth less than your buy in.

At the moment it feels like just as something gets going Bitcoin takes a dump and its back to square one again.

I think unless you're planning on holding it for a few months just take profit as you go, nothing worse than seeing it go up loads then waking up one day to find it worth less than your buy in.

At the moment it feels like just as something gets going Bitcoin takes a dump and its back to square one again.
The way I look at it is that as long as I didn't lose my initial investment I'm happy to go with it
I don't massively need the cash I would take out currently

I’ve doubled my initial stake on Shibu
Shall I take some profit back or leave them, they will surely drop down from the past 2 days massive rises ??

Do not take this the wrong way but when you invest you should only do so with a pre determined price you will leave at. Whether that is more or less does not matter.

Otherwise you can end up making impulsive decisions. Impulse has no place in finance.

Nice one, must have made some good money there. Little dip in the market this morning but hopefully recover soon.

I bought some earlier and it went up like 10% in 10 minutes lol, makes me nervous so I cashed out. I'd def take some profits if it's pumped up 300%. Binance daily volume is 10B today, that's nuts.
Should have left a little bit in and see where it goes, could be a fun watch !!!
and I took some out lastnight, family day to London today so will pay for a nice dinner etc

Should have left a little bit in and see where it goes, could be a fun watch !!!
and I took some out lastnight, family day to London today so will pay for a nice dinner etc

Too volatile for me, goes up 30%, drops 20% then repeat - should have got in when you mentioned it. That free dinner will taste sweet.

Seen some tweet doing the rounds today that if you'd bought 1K of it in January you'd have 40m now!!!

My pal put in £2k just before the big pump yesterday, went upto £5.5k within an hour, he took out £4k pretty much instant profit

Back