• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cryptocurrency

What do you know about the so called triple halving?

It will make the mining more difficult and push up the price is the simple answer.

It was obvious May 2020. I'm just sad I couldn't convince the wife to sell the house and put it all in bitcoin. We or rather I made thousands. But honestly with a bit of capital we would have got to the million mark that I always wanted.

Own a 500 grand house we live in and got two 250 grand flats in worthing we rent out. But honestly I just wanted a million in the bank.
Think with a But of perseverance I will hopefully get there over the next few years. Will be a great legacy to leave my lad.

It will make the mining more difficult and push up the price is the simple answer.

It was obvious May 2020. I'm just sad I couldn't convince the wife to sell the house and put it all in bitcoin. We or rather I made thousands. But honestly with a bit of capital we would have got to the million mark that I always wanted.

Own a 500 grand house we live in and got two 250 grand flats in worthing we rent out. But honestly I just wanted a million in the bank.
Think with a But of perseverance I will hopefully get there over the next few years. Will be a great legacy to leave my lad.

You done very well. Genuinely well done.

I meant with ETH

jumped massively again overnight

Feel a bit gutted cos I thought this was a fake bounce and it was all over now everything has gone up 2 or 300% from a few weeks back. Hopefully we'll get another run, gonna buy a few small bits and wait a couple of weeks to be sure.

Anyone of you collecting NFTs? I've minted a few on the tezos blockchain lately (hicetnunc), sold a few and have bought a few as well. There's a brick ton of money in digital art these days and it seems like it's just the beginning. Etherum based stuff being the top of the crop, obviously, but tezos is growing fast, and much less of a carbon footprint than ETH, so I'm going all in on that. :)

Anyone of you collecting NFTs? I've minted a few on the tezos blockchain lately (hicetnunc), sold a few and have bought a few as well. There's a brick ton of money in digital art these days and it seems like it's just the beginning. Etherum based stuff being the top of the crop, obviously, but tezos is growing fast, and much less of a carbon footprint than ETH, so I'm going all in on that. :)

I have a little staked on tezos on coinbase. Not really sure how to get in to nft's so not touched it. I brought some basketball cards on topshots last year after I came out of hospital in April. Completely forgot about it, checked recently and they had all gone down in value, probably because I know fcuk all about basketball.

Always been 99.9% BTC since the market went bearish in 2018 and I saw all the Alts get smoked relative to BTC. That said I put $90 into Hex early Dec and it’s worth $5K pmsl. Certainly wouldn’t advise lumping in but I reckon could go much higher. Not even on a centralised exchange yet. Also put pocket money into DERO which is a privacy coin which tech i looks soun. V low market cap so high R:R.
Sold a small bit of BTC due to US tapering murmurs and technicals but will buy back into strength if we get above key resistance points or drop to 42 ish.

Wow the price of some of these NFTs is insane, people paying a few hundred K for them. Loads going up like 1000% in a day. I do like the artwork on some of them but can't help feel this bubble will burst soon enough and for most of the regular stuff they'll be left with an expensive jpg.

Wow the price of some of these NFTs is insane, people paying a few hundred K for them. Loads going up like 1000% in a day. I do like the artwork on some of them but can't help feel this bubble will burst soon enough and for most of the regular stuff they'll be left with an expensive jpg.

I'm steering well clear.

My QNT has gone mental though:D

I thought it was one of those joke coins but they seem to go up loads if you catch them at the right time. Bitcoin is flying, hoping we get another good few months to finish the year.

Back