• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cryptocurrency

My son's been dabbling in this and doing alright by his accounts. Buying and selling shrewdly. Earned enough to buy himself a new van.

Tell's his mum and I stories but we're not into this razzle-dazzle world of get rich quick, get poor quicker. Wise property investing has done us quite nicely over the years and will provide for a comfortable retirement in days ahead. Get rich slow. But get definitely get richer. Works for me.

Article aside (Both BTC and ETH will continue to grow) I wouldn't follow Bitboy. He's a paid shiller who accepts tokens to mention them on his channel, If you check any coin he tells you is about to explode you can see he has already bought in ahead of his viewers, He is just pumping and dumping on them. He's one of the most hated crypto youtubers out there!
Thanks for the heads up

I wouldn't be surprised if it did in time or some of the other up and coming ones - needs to happen as anytime people dump bitcoin my portfolio takes a giant poop.

Article aside (Both BTC and ETH will continue to grow) I wouldn't follow Bitboy. He's a paid shiller who accepts tokens to mention them on his channel, If you check any coin he tells you is about to explode you can see he has already bought in ahead of his viewers, He is just pumping and dumping on them. He's one of the most hated crypto youtubers out there!

Quite a nice life, tell everyone about some amazing coin - let them pump it up and then dump it and take the profits. Bet he makes a killing.

A couple of months ago you nobbers were wazzing on about Crypto.
Sounded over-complex.

Then a month ago some of my friends were also talking about Crypto.

So I downloaded the Binance App and put £100 on each of the top 12 coins in the app.

Total wallet was $1650, went up $50 in about an hour, then another $50, blimey easy money, next day continued going up.

Suddenly my wallet was worth $1000 on Sun/Mon/Tues.

Just checked and it is now $1128 so down $500 on what I put in a few days ago.

Marky, you owe me $250
Ben, you owe me $250

I'll accept bankers drafts, cheques, gold teeth or handjobs.

Last edited:
Sounded over-complex with all this talk of wallets and passwords and writing yoru secret key on the underside of your kitchen cupboard and such.

Then a month ago some of my friends were also talking about Crypto and I started to believe.
I mean, it's one thing for DanishFurnitureLover and MarkyUFOsExistSimmo to believe in something, but even "normal" people were getting involved.

So I downloaded the Binance App and eventually figured out they wanted photos of my driving licence and passport and whatnot?!! Crikey. Undeterred I ploughed on and it took them about 2 weeks to "OK" me and let me give them a load of my cash.

So I put £100 on each of the top 12 coins in the app.

Total wallet was $1650, went up $50 in about an hour, then another $50, blimey easy money, next day continued going up.

Then everyone was talking about XRP Ripple and some 'ruling' in the US Courts that was going to be super important blah blah booooring but...

Just checked and it is now $1128 so down $500

Marky, you owe me $250
Ben, you owe me $250

If in 2 years you're portfolio is worth less than your original investment I'll give you $250

Sounded over-complex with all this talk of wallets and passwords and writing yoru secret key on the underside of your kitchen cupboard and such.

Then a month ago some of my friends were also talking about Crypto and I started to believe.
I mean, it's one thing for DanishFurnitureLover and MarkyUFOsExistSimmo to believe in something, but even "normal" people were getting involved.

So I downloaded the Binance App and eventually figured out they wanted photos of my driving licence and passport and whatnot?!! Crikey. Undeterred I ploughed on and it took them about 2 weeks to "OK" me and let me give them a load of my cash.

So I put £100 on each of the top 12 coins in the app.

Then everyone was talking about XRP Ripple and some 'ruling' in the US Courts that was going to be super important blah blah booooring but...

Just checked and it is now $1128 so down $500

Marky, you owe me $250
Ben, you owe me $250

Handjob it is then. Get some custard, the good stuff not cheap ones. I am talking proper vanilla ones. The wife will suck you off while I want use custard and will cum all over your face.

Then we can sit down and watch midsummer murders while the wife makes the cake. Passion fruit and orange it is amazing.

Handjob it is then. Get some custard, the good stuff not cheap ones. I am talking proper vanilla ones. The wife will suck you off while I want use custard and will cum all over your face.

Then we can sit down and watch midsummer murders while the wife makes the cake. Passion fruit and orange it is amazing.

WTF ‘Midsummer murders’ you sick puppy

Back