• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cryptocurrency

Wasn't Finley posting in Spurs News & Views yesterday tea time?

If its an individual, presumably they are very wealthy already. Otherwise, you'd sell some of the coins surely? Something doesn't stack up. Who would leave billions untouched? Maybe they have cashed in billions already? So you're not following Danish's idea that an institution like the CIA set it up? Would be pretty useful to them - considering almost all economic activity using Bitcoin is avoiding lawful (traceable) transfers of money.

1/ Hal Finney is dead, which “could” explain untouched coins.
2/ Criminal activity through traditional fiat currency is far greater than crypto. Bitcoin is far from anonymous and isn’t a privacy coin, per se.

Just to add to the blockchain discussion, this article on the rise of NFT (non-fungeable tokens) is interesting. It is basically unique digital (and more importantly tradable) artifacts in a blockchain system.
https://www.reuters.com/article/ret...video-clip-sold-for-6-6-million-idUKL8N2KV6X9

Some of the things that go on in the art world...almost more crooks than in finance. I wouldn’t trust that someone actually paid $Xm, often it can be used to elevate prices. Will try and find a link to an article on Spurs owner Jo and how he manipulates the art world...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ney-fetches-record-90-3-million-at-christie-s

So this is actually Jo Lewis buying art from jo Lewis! When the painting comes back on the market it has this elevated price associated with it, even if it sells for less it will push the price up from where it was prior.

Edit: here we go https://www.art-critique.com/en/202...the-scams-and-swindles-driving-up-art-prices/

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Last edited:
I can't seem to buy it on either Kraken or Coinbase !!!

Sorted on Binance

Currently holding ETH, BTC, ADA, DOT, AAVE, LINK, ALGO and now some VET.

How do you get good deals on these coins? I set up a Binance account to buy some VET but as there's no GBP market it must apply some conversions somwhere so you'd be 3-4% down instantly on buying it? Guess if it goes up 15% in a day it's not a major issue but still....

https://ethereumworldnews.com/slam-dunks-on-the-blockchain-but-will-it-be-on-ethereum/

Dapper Labs and the National Basketball Association have teamed up to launch the first-ever slam dunks on the blockchain game. NBA Top Shot is set to be the to-go-to platform for digitally collectible in-season moves.

In the late 80s and early 90s, fans had to purchase a Michael Jordan trading card, for instance, to stake some connection to the favorite NBA player. The brilliant minds at Dapper Labs are going to use Top Shot to accomplish that same mission, digitally.

NBA fans can consequently own their favorite action moments from the league’s history. In a statement, senior NBA executive Adrienne O’Keeffe said:

Top Shot will allow players to own a video clip converted into a digital token. Inscribed on a blockchain, the token will be unique, and there will be limited quantities for sale. All tokens on the same batch will have a distinct digital marker to differentiate them.

A fan with a Top Shot token will have access to an upcoming fantasy league that pits their collection of players against those of other teams. This is not Dapper Labs first foray into the field of digital collectibles. The blockchain-based company is the brain behind CryptoKitties, the digital cat exchange game, whose popularity brought the Ethereum blockchain to its knees. In CryptoKitties, unique felines would sell for values beyond $100,000 at its 2018 peak.

Not trying to look clever after the fact but I posted the quote in 2019. I brought some top shots last May when I got back from the hospital. You will not believe the returns but let me just say you should get on that and sorare with any spare change you have gays.

Really good fun.

Back