• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cryptocurrency

Amazing how much power he has, was going to buy some more Ripple and Stella but they've gone up a bit too, I'll wait till the dust settles. I got some Ripple at 28p last week, hoping they get back to that level.

You have your wish, currently at 0.33p

Just found out i had some BTC left over from a purchase i made from Holland a few years back. Turned £7 into £87
Nice

BTC all the way.
I have a fraction of a percent in others (ETH/Elrond/Link/DOT/AAVE/ADA)
Kraken>Coinbase for Fiat On/Off ramp.
Binance/Bitmex for trading
Trezor for cold storage.

Did anyone see this?
Some clever manipulation for a fast half a billion.

Basically when Musk tweets about buying, it was all done some time ago. He's just playing the market.

Just watch out for how he offloads it.

I cashed out a load a few weeks back. Honestly think it will end up higher then it is today. But will have steep retreats in the process. The halvening seems like the surest bet in the world to me. After laying spurs at the weekend anyway.

Just watch out for how he offloads it.

I cashed out a load a few weeks back. Honestly think it will end up higher then it is today. But will have steep retreats in the process. The halvening seems like the surest bet in the world to me. After laying spurs at the weekend anyway.

Also the gold rush is on - the amount of people seeing others make easy cash, is attracting many more. People who don’t really know what it is they are investing in. It will probably take a long time before it turns around. Governments ending QA, the world opening up and people taking profits, and folks just understanding that Bitcoin is only used to launder cash and buy drugs. When all these things happen it could implode, but that is some way off right now. It’s at fever pitch. Everyone wants a slice.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Just received my interest on my Tezos that I put up for loan on coinbase.

Wow. Just wow.

Tottenham might be brick now but my crypto well it ain't going to the moon, its flown right past on the way to Mars haha.

Back