• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Crouchy embracing the Stoke ethos

I was stunned when I saw this! Hope the fa throw the book at him. What's the odds on Crouch developing a long throw from absolutely nowhere? Seems like you have to be able to launch the ball 50 yards or commit a foul in the box in every set piece to get ino the Stoke side.

Was a bit shocked to see Crouch doing this, never had he done anything as petulant as that at his time at Spurs. That's Stoke Rugby Football Club for you though.

Lescott and Crouch not being charged just reinforces my opinion that English players get preferential treatment by the FA. If Johnny Foreigner had done what Crouch had done to Olsson, he'd have got a 10 game ban. It's been happening for years. Shearer got away with elbows all the time, Steven Gerrard is one of the worst divers in the league, yet not a lot of people know about it because whenever he does dive, it's glossed over on Match Of The Day. When a foreigner dives, it's replayed on sky sports news 50 times a day, English player dives, move on nothing to see here. Rooney's elbow on McCarthy last season went unpunished.

How on earth has he not been charged?! What other reason is there for have his hands and fingers on his face like that? what a complete crock of brick. Crouch is a bellend and I've lost all respect for him.

Wayne Rooney stamps on player - FA appeal ban
Mario Balotelli stamps on player - FA give 4 game ban
Joleon Lescott punches Kaboul in the face - No ban
Crouch pokes player in the eye - No ban

Something not quite right there.

Wayne Rooney stamps on player - FA appeal ban
Mario Balotelli stamps on player - FA give 4 game ban
Joleon Lescott punches Kaboul in the face - No ban
Crouch pokes player in the eye - No ban

Something not quite right there.

The one that's most insane is the Rooney one.. I have absolutely no clue why that was reduced.. It should have stood, should probably have even had a game ban added on for a frivolous appeal..

The one that's most insane is the Rooney one.. I have absolutely no clue why that was reduced.. It should have stood, should probably have even had a game ban added on for a frivolous appeal..

Marketing, not having Rooney at the tournament would have damaged their reach, now knowing he will play what? At least 1 group game means they can use him in all the adverts and poster campaigns as let's face it he is a well known footballer all over the world, FA knew that. Makes me dislike the England national team and international football even more.

Back