• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Crossrail Piccies

Local NIMBYs spitting feathers about HS2 ruining their rambling trails but it would seem that the upsides outweigh the downsides…

I had no idea two more tube stations were opening on the northern line soon. Battersea power station and nine elms.

Been in the works a long time. Hopefully soon they can split the northern line in two. Mean a lot more tubes an hour. Camden town station will need an upgrade though for crossovers.

Been in the works a long time. Hopefully soon they can split the northern line in two. Mean a lot more tubes an hour. Camden town station will need an upgrade though for crossovers.

yeah would be cool to get the Southern Northern line to Battersea Power Station Station.

And a further extension to Clapham Junction touted. That would be very welcome from the sunny side of the river making the west end more accessible.

Certainly a far cry from the Farringdon station I remember using 20 years ago, back when I spent my Friday nights in either Turnmills or Fabric nightclubs.

I used love Great Portland Street station, was like being transported back in time, not sure if it’s still the same now as it was 20 years ago when I was last there?

Back