• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cristian Romero

How did this thread turn into this mess?

Atalanta are no different than Leeds.

The Italian doping sprinter is no different than Farah and Wiggins at the London Olympics

Individuals in every country dope.

Occasionally you get a whole team like Sky in cycling, Russia in 2018 world cup or the Juve team of Zidane and Conte.

Atalanta look no more suspicious than we did under Poch.

How did this thread turn into this mess?

Atalanta are no different than Leeds.

The Italian doping sprinter is no different than Farah and Wiggins at the London Olympics

Individuals in every country dope.

Occasionally you get a whole team like Sky in cycling, Russia in 2018 world cup or the Juve team of Zidane and Conte.

Atalanta look no more suspicious than we did under Poch.

Because everybody except me and mine are clams, but we when do something wrong it doesn't count because we're better than you.

Reactions: DTA
Good to get that debut out the way, it'll help him settle having played in front of our fans in such a high profile/succesful game.

Good to get that debut out the way, it'll help him settle having played in front of our fans in such a high profile/succesful game.

Again, brave move from Nuno, amazing message to player, in this moment "I trust you"

Also good for him to get debut win/clean sheet stat done and a little taste of the of the chart atmosphere while playing.

Analysis video from the extra inch now free access (usually only for paid members). Thought it was quite interesting.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/signed-cristian-54799484
Thanks brain.
Indeed it is interesting to see the bizarre playing style of Cuti... I've never seen a centre back rush out to press and tackle so much. He just departs the defensive position and "goes for it".

Surely wise managers/attackers will know this and will deliberately suck him out of position and into midfield, for a runner to exploit the huge gap he leaves behind?

Thanks brain.
Indeed it is interesting to see the bizarre playing style of Cuti... I've never seen a centre back rush out to press and tackle so much. He just departs the defensive position and "goes for it".

Surely wise managers/attackers will know this and will deliberately suck him out of position and into midfield, for a runner to exploit the huge gap he leaves behind?

If it hasn't been tactically exposed in Italy, I'm not sure I'm worried about the PL

Back