• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cristian Romero

Like us to get an experienced English CB to partner him now. Putting him next to Sanchez or Dier is throwing him to the lions and could ruin his time with us from the outset. Being a bad nervous centre back is a catching disease.

Last edited:
I hope this guy is not part of the Italian collective miracles of this summer- and that his athletic performance isn’t impacted by his move.

The cheating bastards.

Italian collective? I am confused, he is Argentinian

I’ve got my eyes open. Did you not notice the incredible athletic performances in the euros? How about them winning more gold medals in track and field than Jamaica?

And a dismal history of doping in many sports.

How many times have you seen Atalanta play football in the last 2 years?

Maybe Italy were athletic because they had the youngest squad in the tournament.

Welcome to Romero.

Seems to be very much in the Argentinian centre back mould. Tough as nails, loves a tackle, aggressive. But seemingly/hopefully a lot better at those things than most of his compatriots.

Paratici will know a hell of a lot about him, so confident that he'll come good. Only problem is that we need him to come good rather quickly, not much time there to settle, and he'll have to do that in a fairly new lineup, under a new manager with teammates that won't be brimming with confidence after last season.

Tough ask, but hopefully he'll live up to our hopes and expectations.
So, he may not be the Messiah but he could be a very ...

Sent from my MotoG3 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I’ve got my eyes open. Did you not notice the incredible athletic performances in the euros? How about them winning more gold medals in track and field than Jamaica?

And a dismal history of doping in many sports.

In the cycling Ganna is just awesome and an amazing time trailer. But the way he brought the Danish team in, in the last lap was eye opening at best.

He rides for INEOS (formerly sky) on the road. No stranger to doping allegations themselves.

If Messi thinks his one of the best defenders in the World, I take his words for it and agree
except that there is no messi in the premier league. lots more thugs and cheats though I think Argentinian footballers understand that part of football well.

Back