• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cristian Ceballos

I mean both of them are 23 (or will be his year).
They are not exactly kids anymore . If they were good enough they would have been a part of the team by now .

I mean except Mason, you don't see many "untried" 23 year old's suddenly become good PL players .

The ship has sailed for these two i reckon .

Will probably be in competition with Pritchard and Alli next season, in addition to any new signings for those attacking positions. He hasn't been close to getting a real game this season even with the shortage in quality cover/competition we have in those attacking areas.

Certainly looks a difficult route to pave for him to get a PL start for us.

He had a trial with another club a few weeks ago I am led to believe. He will almost certainly leave.

Depending on how MK Dons do I would expect him to stay with them or get a championship loan next season (unless Spurs want to work with him in the under 21s)

Pritchard hopefully should get a real opportunity next year and he 100% deserves it.

Keep hearing about how 'experts' like windy coys don't overly rate him etc and today saying that taraabt scored twice as many in that division etc. The way pritchard plays, ie touch, passing, delivery, working it in tight spaces etc can be replicated to a large degree at any level.... Taraabt's nutmegs and flair will work better the lower he goes.

Look at Mason - doing a good job in the prem and did a good job in league 1 last year too.

High hopes for pritchard

Back