• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cristian Ceballos

sundaykneejerk.jpg

AVB doesnt like to play kids. We'll play ade up top supported by Siggy, Dempsey and Holtby with parker and Dembele in CM

No this is not kneejerk at all. He is a creative player. Two of our most creative players went off injured tonight. The guy is 20,not 16. If he is not getting a run now after his form for the reserves we may as well let him go.

Btw. I follow the youth sides. So I am not making this judgement blind.

Yep i wish i believed we would do that.

But he will carry on playing ade upfront if defoe gets fit he will put him out on the right wing or otherwise it will be dempsey and siggy will be playing on the left with holtby in the "bale" role or vice versa.

AVB is now doing one of the things i would critise redknapp of doing and fitting square pegs into round holes.

Im all for giving the youth a chance especailly when they impress in the youth sides or out on loan.

Can we recall townsend?

No this is not kneejerk at all. He is a creative player. Two of our most creative players went off injured tonight. The guy is 20,not 16. If he is not getting a run now after his form for the reserves we may as well let him go.

well i have said similar about obika and dwakins but we keep handing them contracts like a pedo handing out smarties at a kids parties.

Btw. I follow the youth sides. So I am not making this judgement blind.

If its not knewwjerk then why didn't you post such thoughts before the game?

Well I didn't see you advocating him for a spot on the bench then beforehand, would have been useful no?

I'm not denying he may be a good player but to post a youth player with no first team games should suddenly be playing at a crucial stage of the season is the definition of kneejerk for me.

I would have had him on the bench tonight for sure. I don't post that often. This is not me being anti AVB at all. Just saying what I would do to make the most of the current squad.

Siggy, Holtby and Dempsey is a perfectly decent trio behind Ade.

We can also recall Pritchard from loan (though not Townsend or Falque).

Huddlestone or Carroll in the two, with Dembele moving into the three is another option too.

I would have had him on the bench tonight for sure. I don't post that often. This is not me being anti AVB at all. Just saying what I would do to make the most of the current squad.

well i have said a few times i did not think we should loan out townsend because he is player we have who can run fast and direct and create things. So without bale and lennon for however long it looks even more stupid loaning out players that we needed here at the club as a back up for injuries.

well i have said a few times i did not think we should loan out townsend because he is player we have who can run fast and direct and create things. So without bale and lennon for however long it looks even more stupid loaning out players that we needed here at the club as a back up for injuries.

I agree.

We havent signed a back up for Lennon and Bale despite needing one for about 3 years. Yet whenever one of hem gets injured we look completely toothless. Incomprehensible

Back