• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Crap food you like but shouldn't

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
I have to eat very healthily for my health issues. But I have such a huge weakness for baby bells, I literally can not resist them even though their crap.

When my son was younger and his friends came home after school they would have things like butterscotch Angel delight and I would always take some out the bowl first before taking it out the kitchen haha.

My vanity doesn't allow me to eat them nearly as much as I'd like. Without that I'd eat them until I was Mido shape.

I used to know someone whose dad owned a restaurant that Mido frequented. Obviously, he was a hungry boy but would come in for massive lunches on match day.

Black pudding is the king of filth but its so good. Battered haggis in Scottish chip shops too.

Also the sour cream or black pepper crunchy combo mix crisps from M&S at train stations. The whole fat bastard size bag goes without drawing breath

Back