• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Corporate Credit Card Question

My only experience is that they're a thorough pain in the arse unless you're willing to dedicate someone to dealing with it all the time.

We just use personal cards and claim it back monthly - means I get to build up loads of loyalty points that way.

My only experience is that they're a thorough pain in the arse unless you're willing to dedicate someone to dealing with it all the time.

We just use personal cards and claim it back monthly - means I get to build up loads of loyalty points that way.

I changed jobs and now working for a HUGE marketing agency in London which has a whole finance team so we have that here.

I changed jobs and now working for a HUGE marketing agency in London which has a whole finance team so we have that here.
Corporate cards work fine when there are no mistakes. If there's a mistake on a payment or it needs to be refunded (can take a while) then accounting for it is a bitch.

Far better to leave all transactions outside the system until they're claimed.

Corporate cards work fine when there are no mistakes. If there's a mistake on a payment or it needs to be refunded (can take a while) then accounting for it is a bitch.

Far better to leave all transactions outside the system until they're claimed.

When I was HOD in my old place we gave people floats and let them go nuts knowing we could take their last pay back should they go AWOL and thenif they went nuts we would bloke dodgy dance receipts etc

Sorry just to put this back to the top here. I now have a small team and our finance department is sending out links to the team for them to apply for their company credit card, its just basic info, name, name to appear on card, employee number etc.

A guy in the team flagged that he has poor credit and was worried he will be turned down, he also mentioned it in confidence and not wanting it to be shared internally which I will honour. The card is applied against the company right and not the person?

Sorry just to put this back to the top here. I now have a small team and our finance department is sending out links to the team for them to apply for their company credit card, its just basic info, name, name to appear on card, employee number etc.

A guy in the team flagged that he has poor credit and was worried he will be turned down, he also mentioned it in confidence and not wanting it to be shared internally which I will honour. The card is applied against the company right and not the person?
You need to ask your finance team as to the way the accounts are set up.

It doesn’t seem from the info requested as if they are checking the individual - at this stage anyway.

I’m sure when I had an Amex for expensed at a large US IT manufacturer, terms and conditions were backed onto me as an individual ... but this may be different, hence check with the Finance bod who owns the process.

You need to ask your finance team as to the way the accounts are set up.

It doesn’t seem from the info requested as if they are checking the individual - at this stage anyway.

I’m sure when I had an Amex for expensed at a large US IT manufacturer, terms and conditions were backed onto me as an individual ... but this may be different, hence check with the Finance bod who owns the process.

Cheers I will do, its HSBC, I had mine within a week. I don't think it checks personally as there is no footprint on my credit record.

Back