• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Has everyone had the booster? I’m double vaxxed AZ but don’t like the idea of mix and match vaccines especially as AZ is different from the RNA pair.

So I’m hesitating a little, I had a stinking cold of Xmas that lasted about 2 weeks, I thought was covid but tested negative, although people I saw before I caught it tested positive.

anyways thoughts??
Yes, mixed and matched, all fine, go for it.

Reactions: DTA
Has everyone had the booster? I’m double vaxxed AZ but don’t like the idea of mix and match vaccines especially as AZ is different from the RNA pair.

So I’m hesitating a little, I had a stinking cold of Xmas that lasted about 2 weeks, I thought was covid but tested negative, although people I saw before I caught it tested positive.

anyways thoughts??

I had mix and match but with my booster i also had a flu jab at the same time ( first flu jab ever). I felt like brick for a couple of days but put it down to the flu jab.

anyways thoughts??

Yep, just a sore arm for 2 days. Didn't really notice it that much.

I watched that. You could literally see the air being sucked out of the bloke as the professor deconstructed his argument.

Like most anti-vaxxers his fury is outdone only by his stupidity.
It’s mental on every level
I’m an expert because i have a pile of paper with some notes on it… the guy who’s qualified and experienced isbg though
TBF it’s great viewing seeing a Young taco looking like a lemon on live tv

It’s mental on every level
I’m an expert because i have a pile of paper with some notes on it… the guy who’s qualified and experienced isbg though
TBF it’s great viewing seeing a Young taco looking like a lemon on live tv

It was like watching an injured animal that needs to be put out of its misery, except I was cringeing rather than feeling concern for him.

Back