• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

So have i missed something, articles springing up and even sturgeon now suddenly saying its here to stay and we need to learn to deal with it and move on.
This can't all be to distract from party boy boris.

So have i missed something, articles springing up and even sturgeon now suddenly saying its here to stay and we need to learn to deal with it and move on.

Past the peak.

Those wanting to wait forever for data that we had a month ago, finally have it. Now realising they fudged over a load of businesses for no reason.

So labour/guardian/mirror are trying to shift the focus on the tories being in a garden. Pretending they weren't pushing for another lockdown.

Boy that cried wolf isn't a good look in politics. Wales will be next, now that rugby has got involved

Past the peak.

Those wanting to wait forever for data that we had a month ago, finally have it. Now realising they fudged over a load of businesses for no reason.

So labour/guardian/mirror are trying to shift the focus on the tories being in a garden. Pretending they weren't pushing for another lockdown.

They're good at twisting the data to suit the narrative though.
Just seems like a big turn around, especially from some of the biggest scaremongers.

Surely the public's trust in the media and MP's is at an all time low
We've been deceived again

The tv station that did the interview with sturgeon and the paper that reported have now buried the story behind such important issues as,Company backed by andy Murray makes £18m.
Top story last night with 00s of comments, mostly negative, now buried.
Disgusting.

The tv station that did the interview with sturgeon and the paper that reported have now buried the story behind such important issues as,Company backed by andy Murray makes £18m.
Top story last night with 00s of comments, mostly negative, now buried.
Disgusting.
Not surprised a large percentage of them are utter scum, pondlife who ruin lives

Wow - daily cases have almost halved compared to 7 days ago (120k compared to 220k). Omicron really is showing that sharp inverted V curve that was predicted

Wow - daily cases have almost halved compared to 7 days ago (120k compared to 220k). Omicron really is showing that sharp inverted V curve that was predicted

Remember daily testing isn't meant to show how many are infected.

The symptom tracker is showing a fall though. 190k new daily infections, it was around 210k a day last week. So in reality it is falling just not as fast as the daily cases are showing. Still leaves 2.7m currently infected though. Which is the highest it's ever been.

I guess by the end of the month cases, deaths and hospitalisations will be well down.

Hopefully. Although delta just seemed to settle with cases, hospitalisations and deaths being pretty flat for a couple of months. Partly due to waning immunity i'm guessing.

We'll see. Cases are dropping now. Which will obviously mean that although hospitalisations and deaths might go up in the short term (due to lag) they will fall a bit.

Back