• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

There is no irony and no comparison whatsoever between this situation and the Nazis. I do wish people would stop comparing ‘muh freedoms’ to 6 million+ people being murdered. Insulting an ‘anti vaxxer’ is one (quite hilarious) thing. Turning a discussion about their right not to get a vaccine into a comparison with literally being murdered is quite another.

It wasn't me that started the nazi comparison.

It was widely reported to at the beginning of the week that they were introducing a two tier system, they've went from that too enforced vaccination.
Not really much effort.
And again, not in my humble opinion the way to achieve it.
Any news yet on what the penalties will be for not getting the vaccine or who will enforce it?

They've not got time. Cases are now 50% higher than any previous wave and getting higher every day. Hospital admissions are shooting up. This while trying to deal with the backlog of cases for other illnesses. Looks like their health system might collapse. Then they will triage. Just treat those with a good chance of survival. The rest will be given shot of morphine and left to die. If they are lucky enough to get in hospital. Many will die in ambulances or at home. Not just from covid but strokes, heart attacks etc...

It was widely reported to at the beginning of the week that they were introducing a two tier system, they've went from that too enforced vaccination.
Not really much effort.
And again, not in my humble opinion the way to achieve it.
Any news yet on what the penalties will be for not getting the vaccine or who will enforce it?

A session with Miss Whiplash at the local brothel perhaps!

Fair enough, it was just a general comment not aimed solely at you.
Like I said have a google about the FPÖ, the "Freedom Party" founded by ex Nazi´s after the war. There is an overuse of the N word and it´s lost it meaning today but in this case it fits.
In the case of Central and Eastern Europe I have a feeling that Uncle Vlad is upto his tricks.

Like I said have a google about the FPÖ, the "Freedom Party" founded by ex Nazi´s after the war. There is an overuse of the N word and it´s lost it meaning today but in this case it fits.
In the case of Central and Eastern Europe I have a feeling that Uncle Vlad is upto his tricks.

No no, in your case you were talking about literal nazi’s. Wasn’t aimed at you at all! It’s when anti-vaxxers compare their fight to the holocaust and Nazi Germany it all becomes rather silly.

No no, in your case you were talking about literal nazi’s. Wasn’t aimed at you at all! It’s when anti-vaxxers compare their fight to the holocaust and Nazi Germany it all becomes rather silly.
Not heard that one, but did hear someone mention Bill Gates the other day before I switched offand walked away

Well thats the booster done. Got a text yesterday to book. Booked a place miles away.
Came in the pub. They said the chemist was doing it.
Asked them. Did it right then and there. Result. Took 2 mins.

Has anyone seen the recent release by the critical care agency icnarc.

They publish some admission stats by cohort for those with covid. It’s data was collated between May and July 2021. Pretty powerful message for the unvaccinated here. Look at the numbers for the age 50+ Here most of whom will have had one jab by this point:

upload_2021-11-20_14-25-49.png

^
This shows that 60% of those over 60 admitted to itu (critical care) in those three months, with covid, were unvaccinated.

I would estimate something like 90% of the general population of that group would have had one jab by the start of that period, and tending to 100% by the end.

This data backs up those anecdotes reported by icu consultants that their wards are full of the unvaccinate.

Last edited:
^
This shows that 60% of those over 60 admitted to itu (critical care) in those three months, with covid, were unvaccinated.

I would estimate something like 90% of the general population of that group would have had one jab by the start of that period, and tending to 100% by the end.

This data backs up those anecdotes reported by icu consultants that their wards are full of the unvaccinate.

They know this. It's why they've shifted the argument to, vaccinated people can still transmit it. Or they will use the base numbers rather than per capita.

But the basic reason they don't want to take the jab is they don't like being told what to do. Distrust of authority.

They know this. It's why they've shifted the argument to, vaccinated people can still transmit it. Or they will use the base numbers rather than per capita.

But the basic reason they don't want to take the jab is they don't like being told what to do. Distrust of authority.
A distrust of authority is healthy.

Adding a distrust of logic and statistics is where it gets silly.

A distrust of authority is healthy.

Adding a distrust of logic and statistics is where it gets silly.

Agree. Although what statistics and how they are used can be misleading. But i'm sure by now, everyone (in the uk at least),will know someone that died of covid or at least got very sick. They will also know plenty of people that have been vaxxed and didn't drop dead.

Back