• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Even if the daily numbers were lower than the real figure, the amount isn't the important thing. The fact that they are coming down is.

Say you added a thousand reinfections to each day for the last 2 weeks, the numbers would still be falling from the peak.
I really struggle to find many MSM journo's who ever post positive news, it's constant literal doom-mongering all the time

View attachment 12332

Good old BBC, always add a negative to a positive

Tbf it's a valid point. We won't see the effect of people going to night clubs on friday and saturday till towards the end of next week. Also the rain might mean more cases as people stay indoors more. Also eid. We'll see, if cases don't start rising sharply again we should be good.

But coming down now is very good news none the less.

lets not start sucking each others dingdongs just yet.

These numbers are all pre-unlocking of 19th July so think we need to hold our horses until 14 days following that date. If the trend continues, brilliant. the dingdong sucking may commence.

Also according to FT Politics podcast, there's been a reduction in testing capacity on PCR front so that can also affect numbers. Not trying to be a doom monger, but these are important notes to avoid premature jizz of the pants.

Also, the same people celebrating numbers coming down were against the 4 week extension from June which led to a much larger vaccination rollout... if the drop continues it's likely that extension played a big part.

lets not start sucking each others dingdongs just yet.

These numbers are all pre-unlocking of 19th July so think we need to hold our horses until 14 days following that date. If the trend continues, brilliant. the dingdong sucking may commence.

Also according to FT Politics podcast, there's been a reduction in testing capacity on PCR front so that can also affect numbers. Not trying to be a doom monger, but these are important notes to avoid premature jizz of the pants.

Also, the same people celebrating numbers coming down were against the 4 week extension from June which led to a much larger vaccination rollout... if the drop continues it's likely that extension played a big part.

Pcr tests have remained consistent for the last month. Higher than the month before. Other testing has increased. According to the dashboard.

So i am currently on a Haven holiday and there are thousands of people here and it is literally 1 in 100 that are wearing masks and this is inside aswell. We are getting looked at funny for wearing the masks.

It is up north though so i am not exactly surprised by it.

To think this is now happening all over the country, there will be a massive spike in the next month.

So i am currently on a Haven holiday and there are thousands of people here and it is literally 1 in 100 that are wearing masks and this is inside aswell. We are getting looked at funny for wearing the masks.

To think this is now happening all over the country, there will be a massive spike in the next month.

I had a very different experience in Bath yesterday. We met up with for some friends for a meal. Almost everyone in masks when moving around the restaurant; all staff masked up; and the restaurant were only allowing every other table to be used due to them continuing to observe social distancing.

It all gave me hope that enough people will continue to be cautious for a while.

Spikes in infections are good. Spikes in infections mean more immunity.

Back