• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Planting the seed for Flu Lockdowns then !!!

Prof Anthony Harnden, deputy chair of the government’s advisory committee on vaccination, has been addressing some of the questions around Covid booster jabs.

He tells BBC Radio 4’s Today programme work is under way testing seven different vaccines for autumn boosters, to see how they might react with each other and with a flu vaccine.

The last point is important because he says: “Flu could be potentially a bigger problem this winter than Covid.”

With very, very low prevalence due to the UK’s lockdowns, flu immunity is likely to have dropped in the population and “it comes back to bite us”, he says.

But Prof Harnden says Covid boosters are also likely to be important for the elderly, most of whom had their vaccinations several months ago

Would never fly with the public, they would have to have some supermegafuksyouupandturnsyouinsideout flu strain before anyone took any notice.

I fly to Cyprus next Saturday (3rd)
I have my second jab this Wednesday so I’ll be double dosed
I’m staying in Cyprus in military accommodation in a “bubble”
I need to do a test before I go. One a few days before I return and 2 when I return
The admin and the process for it all is a mare a so have to do it though the MOD
The system is IMO doesnt seen to be simple enough and there us such a range of options that people won’t understand all the things they need to do. It’s not to good IMO

Haha, so UEFA officials don't need to quarantine if they travel to UK to watch any of the upcoming latter stage games.

I guess the virus is so smart it only looks to infect the plebs in society:D
G7 Reacharound
Royal Ascot
Wimbledon
Euro's for VIP

As we all know it's one rule for them and one rule for us !!

Announcement delayed to 7pm, 2nd delay so far
No doubt sitting there trying to see whether they can make every country red so nobody can travel
A part of me feels they just want us to spend all of our holiday money in the UK this year rather than abroad

So Matt Handjob has been having an affair with his aide. Bet nothing happens and he keeps his job. Boris will just say move along nothing to see here and everyone will let them get away with it like they always do.

Just depends if he declared a conflict of interest properly. Otherwise Victorian moralising doesn't really have a place in modern society

I don’t think most people care (including myself) about what MP’s get up to in their private lives, a lot of people have affairs. Still, he’s the Health Secretary and it raises questions about whether what he’s done has broken rules or isn’t in the spirit of the rules regarding social distancing and the general guidelines. Don’t want this to sound preachy but he’s meant to be setting an example.

Announcement delayed to 7pm, 2nd delay so far
No doubt sitting there trying to see whether they can make every country red so nobody can travel
A part of me feels they just want us to spend all of our holiday money in the UK this year rather than abroad

I have thought similar for some time. They want the money washing around the UK economy rather then foreign ones.

The government have roostered so much up but other governments, notably Spain were stupid even last year saying that Spain was open for business.

Just depends if he declared a conflict of interest properly. Otherwise Victorian moralising doesn't really have a place in modern society

He set the social distancing rules but has admitted breaking them. That in itself should be enough to see him go, just as it did for Neil Ferguson on SAGE.

So Matt Handjob has been having an affair with his aide. Bet nothing happens and he keeps his job. Boris will just say move along nothing to see here and everyone will let them get away with it like they always do.
First of all, let's set one thing straight.

He wasn't missing her, he was eating her soul out from the inside.

Secondly, anyone giving a fudge where other people put their body parts (assuming content, etc) have got their priorities entirely wrong.

Back