• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Why is India not on Boris's red list?

He is embarrassing

Is now, couple of weeks after the cases started rocketing over there. GHod knows how much has come into the country and is now being spread.

This government are so crap it is unreal. I can give them a pass just about for the start of all this but to still be getting it wrong over a year in shows how fcuking useless they are.

Those BAME lot at it again:

Medical director of primary care for NHS England: the numbers of people from ethnic minorities taking the vaccine have tripled compared with the national average.

Great news. Perhaps this is why they have not been observing lockdown then. To get to the vaccinate centres.

EzaXNCHXoAE5gki

EzaXNCFX0AAS1TH

EzaXNCGXEAAKFOQ

EzaXNCGWYAIHzTv

Is now, couple of weeks after the cases started rocketing over there. GHod knows how much has come into the country and is now being spread.

This government are so crap it is unreal. I can give them a pass just about for the start of all this but to still be getting it wrong over a year in shows how fcuking useless they are.

Johnson’s ‘The Lies at 5’ was interesting this evening. He didn’t fall far short of saying that a big third wave is on its way.

Johnson’s ‘The Lies at 5’ was interesting this evening. He didn’t fall far short of saying that a big third wave is on its way.

a wave will happen, the worrying thing people still haven't clocked is that Covid DOES affect young people, especially as more variants crop up (see Brazil).

As i said last week, the population who are currently out and about mixing are also the ones who haven't received a first dose. the third wave will be a problem no doubt.

a wave will happen, the worrying thing people still haven't clocked is that Covid DOES affect young people, especially as more variants crop up (see Brazil).

As i said last week, the population who are currently out and about mixing are also the ones who haven't received a first dose. the third wave will be a problem no doubt.

I was chatting to one of my colleagues in India yesterday and he was saying that in the wave India are now experiencing they are seeing a lot of younger people, including children, being taken very ill/dying. It's very concerning for them. Anecdotal of course but a reminder as you say that it's not just the old that are at risk.

I was chatting to one of my colleagues in India yesterday and he was saying that in the wave India are now experiencing they are seeing a lot of younger people, including children, being taken very ill/dying. It's very concerning for them. Anecdotal of course but a reminder as you say that it's not just the old that are at risk.

I believe a similar thing is happening in Chile. When you have Johnson saying yesterday that almost all scientific advice is that there will be a significant third wave in the UK then you know it's pretty much bolted on.

The fatality rate for under 40s is less than 0.1%

Those people are taking a higher risk with all the other fun stuff they're doing whilst out with their friends than they are with COVID.

I believe a similar thing is happening in Chile. When you have Johnson saying yesterday that almost all scientific advice is that there will be a significant third wave in the UK then you know it's pretty much bolted on.
Different vaccine, different result. You can't compare that with the UK.

Compare with Israel for a better match.

The fatality rate for under 40s is less than 0.1%

Those people are taking a higher risk with all the other fun stuff they're doing whilst out with their friends than they are with COVID.

I see that despite this virus being around for well over a year, you’ve still learnt sweet fcuk all.

Enjoy the forth wave lockdown when it comes.

Horrific.

My colleagues in New Delhi have triggered contingency plans this week due to covid absentees. All typically young workers.

Back