• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Unbelievable how bad they roostered up the rollout in EU for vaccines. Looks like Belgium reconsidering the ban on AZ vaccine for over 55s.

Hospital admissions on Sunday were up 44% on last week, according to provisional figures. Just 6.96% of the Belgian population has received a jab, compared with 30.14% in the UK. The average proportion given a vaccine across the EU’s 27 member states is 7.26%.

Don't get me wrong, the UK is in this position to buy themselves out of how bad Boris and co have managed the process entirely, but the vaccine rollout really is the key critical item you want to have delivered well, surprised how poor it's been across Europe.

Unbelievable how bad they roostered up the rollout in EU for vaccines. Looks like Belgium reconsidering the ban on AZ vaccine for over 55s.

Hospital admissions on Sunday were up 44% on last week, according to provisional figures. Just 6.96% of the Belgian population has received a jab, compared with 30.14% in the UK. The average proportion given a vaccine across the EU’s 27 member states is 7.26%.

Don't get me wrong, the UK is in this position to buy themselves out of how bad Boris and co have managed the process entirely, but the vaccine rollout really is the key critical item you want to have delivered well, surprised how poor it's been across Europe.
Honestly I’m not
The EU processes have always been designed to create admin and pain...
nothing is about speed or efficiency... I mean they created rules for conceptions and then fudged them

That’s the issue when a system is designed by civil servants and their mates not experts
The only thing that has gone right has been the vaccine programme as it was led by experts from industry

For me they are the worst bunch of corrupt amateur numpties that have been around government in many a year.

Meanwhile in France...

https://news.yahoo.com/france-uses-only-quarter-astrazeneca-133034123.html
France has used only a quarter of its AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine doses, a health ministry official indicated on Tuesday, saying its utilisation rate stood at 24% as of Feb. 28, well below a target set at 80-85%.

This compares with 82% for vaccines made by Pfizer/BioNTech and 37% for those made by Moderna.

"It is true that we are facing issues with AstraZeneca vaccines," the official said without elaborating.
upload_2021-3-2_21-45-39.gif

Meanwhile in Merrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiics fudge Yeh

Catholics in US advised to avoid Johnson & Johnson vaccine due to abortion link

Roman Catholic leaders in St Louis and New Orleans have told Catholics that the vaccine from Johnson & Johnson - newly approved for use in the US - is "morally compromised" because it is produced using a cell line derived from an aborted fetus.

The New Orleans archdiocese says the decision to receive a vaccine is one of individual conscience and while it stopped short of advising Catholics not to take the Johnson & Johnson jab, it said they should choose those made by Moderna or Pfizer if they are available.

And the Archdiocese of St Louis has also encouraged Catholics to seek out the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines and avoid the Johnson & Johnson version if possible.

Unlike the New Orleans archdiocese statement, the St Louis statement stressed that Catholics can get that vaccine "in good conscience if no other alternative is available."

Texas withdrawn Mask mandate... that really is unreal.

A lot of debates on Masks early on, even if they help 1%, that's something. The politicisation of the epidemic in the US is unreal.
Unbelievable really. It has to be a dead cat thing to distract so soon after the power grid disaster.

That’s the issue when a system is designed by civil servants and their mates not experts
The only thing that has gone right has been the vaccine programme as it was led by experts from industry

Bang on.

Now do we think given this new information the government are going to change tact in other areas of public policies.

I don't believe they will.

surprised how poor it's been across Europe.

Why? They don't care in the EU about how many people are dying or suffering. As long as they get their gold plated pensions, will probably get loyalty payments for their hard work in helping the people of Europe through the pandemic.

Aside from a feeling that people should be free it is the politicians in the EU is Kinloch still out there? It is the politicians that is one of my big motivators in hating the EU.

two weeks until we have an international break with a tonne of players flying to Red zones...

the idiocy is unreal.

Madness really . Did the last break see an increase in cases amongst players.

Plus fitting more games in to already packed schedules and tired players getting flogged.

Can’t stand international football.

Back