• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

At Anfield, Stamford Bridge and Spurs there were so many fans not wearing masks, shouting, singing etc. As much as I enjoyed seeing fans back at games, it makes no sense to me given the risks/current levels of infection.

At Anfield, Stamford Bridge and Spurs there were so many fans not wearing masks, shouting, singing etc. As much as I enjoyed seeing fans back at games, it makes no sense to me given the risks/current levels of infection.
Maybe those fans were exempt from wearing them ?
There were COVID stewards around us yesterday making sure people had masks on and people were doing as asked

Ouch. I really do think he's going to be charged with mismanagement/misconduct/neglect of duty. Whatever you want to call it. Hundreds of thousands of unnecessarily lost lives, surely some of the families are going to join together to push for his culpability. The sue culture in the US is next level. People get hauled in front of judges for far far less than this turkey has done.

Ouch. I really do think he's going to be charged with mismanagement/misconduct/neglect of duty. Whatever you want to call it. Hundreds of thousands of unnecessarily lost lives, surely some of the families are going to join together to push for his culpability. The sue culture in the US is next level. People get hauled in front of judges for far far less than this turkey has done.

Here’s hoping. If there’s any justice we’ll see him in a boiler suit which matches the colour of his face.

No chance, who's going to pull him up on it, the Biden admin? You think the Republican Senate will go along with their darling Trump being put in his place? Absolutely zero chance i'm afraid.

So mask wearing for at least another year then

Face masks could still be needed late into next year despite the rollout of the Pfizer vaccine, the UK government's chief scientific adviser has said.

"It's going to take quite a long time to make sure everybody in the at-risk groups - and all of the groups that are difficult to reach - get vaccinated as appropriate," he told Sky News.

He said it could take a month or longer before the vaccine gives full immunity.

"This is incredibly important and it is important that we all stick to the rules in the meantime. The rules are what's keeping the virus down now - we need to keep the virus down while we allow the vaccine programme to roll out," he said.

"It may be that next winter, even with vaccination, we need measures like masks in place - we don't know yet how good all the vaccines are going to be at preventing the transmission of the virus."

Face masks could still be needed late into next year despite the rollout of the Pfizer vaccine, the UK government's chief scientific adviser has said.

"It's going to take quite a long time to make sure everybody in the at-risk groups - and all of the groups that are difficult to reach - get vaccinated as appropriate," he told Sky News.

"This is incredibly important and it is important that we all stick to the rules in the meantime. The rules are what's keeping the virus down now - we need to keep the virus down while we allow the vaccine programme to roll out," he said.

"It may be that next winter, even with vaccination, we need measures like masks in place - we don't know yet how good all the vaccines are going to be at preventing the transmission of the virus."

If having to place a bit of cotton over your face is the biggest challenge you face in life, you're in no place to complain.

was this David Salisbury?

he’s pushing for zero covid.

he is a nut job.

Masks will be gone at the in the new year.

Do you reckon if anybody dies within 28 days of taking the vaccine they will have their death labelled as Vaccine Death ??

Back