• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Bi-polar doesn't excuse constantly picking fights and making xenophobic posts. Clearly you still haven't had a proper look at yourself.

You are not a mod you are some no mark who is a bit easy to wind up. I'm similar but hopefully not as cringy. Let's leave it unless you want to chat pm or step in the ring. Please pick the latter.

Enjoy the result and don't talk to me thanks bye.

You are not a mod you are some no mark who is a bit easy to wind up. I'm similar but hopefully not as cringy. Let's leave it unless you want to chat pm or step in the ring. Please pick the latter.

Enjoy the result and don't talk to me thanks bye.
Probably time both of you step back from this a bit as it's clearly becoming real world angry.

And we all know the moment this turns to mention of physical tests then we've all lost.

Probably time both of you step back from this a bit as it's clearly becoming real world angry.

And we all know the moment this turns to mention of physical tests then we've all lost.

There's only one poster threatening physical violence here (in my PM's too) and it's not me... I mostly agree with you, although you haven't helped the situation with your comments either.

Last edited:
There's only one poster threatening physical violence here, in my PM's too, and it's not me... I mostly agree with you, although you haven't helped the situation with your comments either.
I stand by mine. But when both sides start getting angry then it's only ever going to spiral.

There's only one poster threatening physical violence here, in my PM's too, and it's not me... I mostly agree with you, although you haven't helped the situation with your comments either.

It’s actually amusing having someone message me about the possibility of having a fight. Says a lot about their ability to debate when they resort to PM about getting in a ring. Not to mention the fact he'd lose because i live in a convict prison island and deal with muppets like him for breakfast :D

As for scaras ongoing involvement in this nonsense, it’s highly unlikely someone with his self importance complex will ever apologize. He thinks he’s a James Bond baddie for fcuk sake. Hilarious.

It’s actually amusing having someone message me about the possibility of having a fight. Says a lot about their ability to debate when they resort to PM about getting in a ring. Not to mention the fact he'd lose because i live in a convict prison island and deal with muppets like him for breakfast :D

As for scaras ongoing involvement in this nonsense, it’s highly unlikely someone with his self importance complex will ever apologize. He thinks he’s a James Bond baddie for fcuk sake. Hilarious.
Of course I don't think that.

They always lose.

That's the kind of talk that gets my banning finger twitching.

He's no Bond, he didn't drive an Aston.

Now go wash your mouth out with soap (do you have that down there?).

Be my guest. Banning me will only make you more foolish and a sore loser. Like your man in the White House. Not having to read your daily lockdown drivel will probably improve my life.

Be my guest. Banning me will only make you more foolish and a sore loser. Like your man in the White House. Not having to read your daily lockdown drivel will probably improve my life.
This is why I doubt your claims of English heritage.

No Englishman could ever consider a Bond without an Aston to be a Bond. He basically a eunoch without that car.

Reactions: DTA
Back