• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Lots of assumptions there. I'd hazard a guess that if the police had gone in with force in Soho to try to disperse the crowds the result wouldn't have been so different to the incidents in south London.
I'd imagine it would be very different.

The police and the middle classes have respect for each other (except those traffic police clams), so we don't act like feral animals when the police are required to move us.

What we are now seeing are the results of mass lockdown - bellends out and about after not being able to drink/Unemployment now raising by thousands daily/waiting list for NHS unmanagable/other causes of death and mental health issues on the increase.

What we are now seeing are the results of mass lockdown - bellends out and about after not being able to drink/Unemployment now raising by thousands daily/waiting list for NHS unmanagable/other causes of death and mental health issues on the increase.

The result of a pandemic due to a deadly virus. The lockdown was for the same reason. We could be like Germany and be geared for recovery if our government was even remotely competent.

Can you privately order an Anti-Body test? Super Drug were offering one, but I think the government stepped in and stopped it? Or is there an NHS antibody test available?

Also if you had the virus with mild symptoms, would you produce enough antibodies for the test to identify?

Can you privately order an Anti-Body test? Super Drug were offering one, but I think the government stepped in and stopped it? Or is there an NHS antibody test available?

Also if you had the virus with mild symptoms, would you produce enough antibodies for the test to identify?

It is fair to say that an antibody test still isn't really meaningful. Firstly we don't know for sure if there is immunity and if there is for how long it lasts. Secondly we don't know if it's antibodies or T cells that do the protecting.

It is fair to say that an antibody test still isn't really meaningful. Firstly we don't know for sure if there is immunity and if there is for how long it lasts. Secondly we don't know if it's antibodies or T cells that do the protecting.

MV5BMTQ5Nzg2MTgwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTA0NjcxMw@@._V1_UY1200_CR91,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Every time I've heard that claim it's accompanied with a comparison to the common cold, stating that they're the same kind of virus.

That's only true in the same sense that a Fiesta and a 720S are both cars.

More credible people compare it to SARS for which it seems immunity does exist.

Back