• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

From the mail - Furlough fever in full affect lol

Q1 - ARE YOU BETTER OR WORSE OFF AS A RESULT OF LOCKDOWN?
Better off - 33%
No change - 37%
Worse off - 29%

Q3 - HAVE YOU ENJOYED BEING AT HOME MORE?
Yes - 43%
No - 25%
Don't know - 31%

Q4 - IS THE LOCKDOWN BEING EASED TOO FAST OR TOO SLOW?
Too fast - 53%
About right - 20%
Too slow - 11%
Don't know - 6%

Given that Calderwood and Ferguson both had to go then it seems impossible that he can stay - although he’ll obviously try to brazen it out.

What he did was much worse than either of the above (taking a family he knew to be infected half way across the country); and his wife’s published account of his illness has been shown to be fictitious.

Thousands couldn’t see their dying relatives or attend their funerals, carers and nurses have been living apart from their families; meanwhile Dom thinks it’s fine to pop up to his parents’ house in Durham.

Apparently the trip also coincided with his mother’s birthday. That was a happy coincidence.
There's no way they'll fire the prime minister. They'll push out some official flimflam to try exonerate him.

From the mail - Furlough fever in full affect lol

Q1 - ARE YOU BETTER OR WORSE OFF AS A RESULT OF LOCKDOWN?
Better off - 33%
No change - 37%
Worse off - 29%

Q3 - HAVE YOU ENJOYED BEING AT HOME MORE?
Yes - 43%
No - 25%
Don't know - 31%

Q4 - IS THE LOCKDOWN BEING EASED TOO FAST OR TOO SLOW?
Too fast - 53%
About right - 20%
Too slow - 11%
Don't know - 6%

Shock horror, people are happier with a better work/life balance. You're a fudging troll.

Interesting. As an alternative and completely made up view point by a non scientist, the fact that beards are such a hive of germs etc, may give some form of protection against covid-19 in the same way that if you kill 99.9 percent of germs that 0.1 percent becomes extremely powerful as all the competition is gone.

Can someone with a more scientific mind comment on each of these viewpoints, so men up and down the country can decide if they should shave their beards off.

I have a science degree* and I think nutters nayled it. Am not sure if it’s really a 2-1 distribution of male beards v female beards though - it’s more even down here in Surrey for the most at risk 85+ age group.

*not a medical science obviously.

Beards.

That's the reason twice as many men get Covid 19 than women.

Germ factories.

I'm not even a scientist.

Shave it off, save your life.

Thank me later.

Anybody who try's to take my beard away better bring a their guns.

she-will-not-let-you-grow-a-beard-memes.jpg

Given that Calderwood and Ferguson both had to go then it seems impossible that he can stay - although he’ll obviously try to brazen it out.

What he did was much worse than either of the above (taking a family he knew to be infected half way across the country); and his wife’s published account of his illness has been shown to be fictitious.

Thousands couldn’t see their dying relatives or attend their funerals, carers and nurses have been living apart from their families; meanwhile Dom thinks it’s fine to pop up to his parents’ house in Durham.

Apparently the trip also coincided with his mother’s birthday. That was a happy coincidence.

It's called right wing entitlement.

Back