• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Corners in matches

Roy1983

Edward Sheringham
Im a big staking punter and my chosen market right now is corners. Now im going to come across as a bad loser, which I am by the way, but im also looking for a bit of a change in my thinking so maybe someone can offer me that.

I had £125 on over 10.5 corners in tonight's CL semi final between Barcelona and Bayern Munich. That's right a semi final of Europe's biggest knockout competition.

So can someone please tell me how in 90 minutes between the two teams they can only manage 5 or 1 every 18 minutes cos im sitting here scratching my head at how poor that is!!

What happened to corners in big matches cos as someone that follows them they are declining in matches involving big teams.

Your second part is the part that worries me most about the modern game. What happened to the centre midfielder passing out wide to the winger whose cross deflected wide off the defender?? It really does worry me as a corner market punter and as a fan of the game.

Your second part is the part that worries me most about the modern game. What happened to the centre midfielder passing out wide to the winger whose cross deflected wide off the defender?? It really does worry me as a corner market punter and as a fan of the game.
I think teams eventually worked out that playing the ball wide to the winger only for his cross to deflect out against a defender wasn't resulting in many goals.

I'm very much a traditional 442 kinda guy. Wingers are essential for me not this narrow play we see nowadays. No width is killing the game for me.

I used to bet on corners a lot, if you're betting over, its has nothing to drop with attacking talent, if I wanted to go over, I would make decent coin in the championship, at the top level, corner bets should be under, too much time to explain here

Drop me a PM anytime Mr_B.

Scraped home yesterday having £65 on over 12.5 in the Palace/Utd game at even money. Was looking at the same in the Madrid and Barca games as a treble but was put off by their last matches and guess what? They all romp home! Typical.

Amazingly, we have now failed to score from over 62 corners so far this season, yep we really are that bad. We hit the 62 corner target prior to the Mura fixture. It is as we don't practice corners.

Amazingly, we have now failed to score from over 62 corners so far this season, yep we really are that bad. We hit the 62 corner target prior to the Mura fixture. It is as we don't practice corners.

Hasn't this been a recurring issue for us for years though?

Back