• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Copa America 2021

indospurs

Young-Pyo Lee
Just watching Quarter final 2021 between Uruguay v Columbia, very even, no clear cut chances.
Straight to penalties after 90 minutes?? My word

Apparently Sanchez has not had a bad tournament? maybe do wonders for his price?

Colombia will have their work cut out against Argentina. Looks like a super classico final between Brazil and Argentina.

I really hope Argentina wins this tournament. Messi has been let down by his country when it comes to winning things, Higuain in that World Cup final missing some absolute sitters spring to mind.

Would love to see Messi win a trophy with another team other than Barca but Brazil always seem to have Argentina’s number and I can’t see them losing at home in a final, even with no fans in the stadium.

Would love to see Messi win a trophy with another team other than Barca but Brazil always seem to have Argentina’s number and I can’t see them losing at home in a final, even with no fans in the stadium.

I think he was part of the team that beat Brazil and won the Olympics in 2008.

Back